SAU Community

10/01/2003 Cruise pic post & chat thread

dAVE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gardo

I was in a group of skylines from the frankston stop untill close to arthurs seat....Who were you guys?? we were stuck behind some guy towing a boat on a 1 lane road for a bit....and we stopped at BP. That was quiet a nice cruise up...I was astonished at the speed of a purple GTR that was with us...O M G, respect!

we were in the black R32 GTR in that group...

I wonder what people were thinking seeing our little group drive past! we looked like the yakuza or something :P.

Oh was your gtr the one with the black rims? If so i was with you all the way from Albert park pits *untill i got lost* :D

Originally posted by skyline33 Ula32's car was a monster, Ula32 you know why?? (R34 ring a bell)

and

Originally posted by uLa32

as for the r34 i think he got too much wheelspin... i took of 'normally' at 6 grand :D

I am still perfecting my take-offs guys!

I was only @ 3-4 grand with t/c switched ON!

No wheelspin, just bogged down for a second or two then I started...do'h...finally...

Originally posted by DavidU

Excellent. BTW I'm in Clayton

well i work on fairbank road!

If you see a white r33 parked on fairbank road in a carpark its me! :uh-huh:

Originally posted by nismoR34

and

I am still perfecting my take-offs guys!  

I was only @ 3-4 grand with t/c switched ON!

No wheelspin, just bogged down for a second or two then I started...do'h...finally...

mate just kidding mate, it was a great cruise definetly.

hehe oh that was ur R34 :wave: i was in the black 32 GTST in front of u at those lights leaving albert park who took a pic out the front window of the line :D. then pulled over so u guys could go past cause i had no idea where the hell we were going.

Originally posted by inark

hehe oh that was ur R34 :wave: i was in the black 32 GTST in front of u at those lights leaving albert park who took a pic out the front window of the line :D. then pulled over so u guys could go past cause i had no idea where the hell we were going.

i was taking pics out the drivers window while driving down nepean hwy down chelsea area if thats what you were talking about