SAU Community

10/01/2003 Cruise pic post & chat thread

dAVE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so buying a bloody tripod this month... pictures turn out shakey and shit without it... the only ones that turned out well that i posted in the other thread were cause i put the camera on my polish box and the posts there :D

was a good turn out... when we have the club up and running (reminds me to hurry up and get the DBs done)... we will organise some... will most likely be posted in a private members forum rather than slapped on public forums like MCCR and OCAU and the like to keep some of the "unwanteds" out and keep it SAU only.

we should have a computer meet or something so we can swap footage, etc. heh.. and the red ford au or xr? when we took that wrong turn... nice u-turn hehehe. you held it in a very jap-spec way :D also props to skyline33 and mznismo for the organising and such.

nah wasnt mine then.... mines stock apart from POD and Zorst and ECU and Adj. Shocks...

only time i generally go over the limit down centre dandy is at 1am on the way home where from that petrol station to half way down i normally hit over 200 if the rds empty.... even if i see one car i'll keep below the limit.