SAU Community

Tough Cefiros & Other 4drs

funkymonkey

yes been very busy getting ready for Super Drift

oil cooler and relocator kit

radiator flushed and new top

new gauges

rb24 motor new tomei rings/ 1.2mm gasket / new bearings / 82mm tomei forged pistons

17x8,9 drif teks, running 235/45/17 wanli rear

new uras kit / paint

sparco seat

rear camber arms

rear strut bar

ummm thats off the top of my head anyway :S

fark man im so jealous. I cant even afford a f**king diff :(

What oil cooler did you get ? JustJap ?

running a hks 2530 on it still but got issue's somewhere power seems 'restricted' to around 180-190rwkw !!! :dry: the torque is noticeable but have to sort this out now that i have time :thumbsup:

the 2530 has made 236rwkw on a stock rb20 motor so would've though similar peak power with added low/midrange... hmmm

Heres some pictures of my laufiro as she sits at the moment. I bought the car for 1k in rough as guts condition so i wouldnt have to drive my done up s14 k's to work every day. After a few burnouts and a very cheap rb30, a few blown diffs etc i decided this was my next project.

The pictures shown are when the car still had the rb30e installed with nissan rocker cover, rb20e inlet, injectors and computer. It came out later that day.

Car is sitting in a shed waiting for the engine to be built. (NZ)

Specs when completed (should be about 6/8 months)

rb30det

r32 rb25de head

rb25det (r33 trans) - have rb20det at present but will be upgrading

gt3540r 0.86

tial external wastegate

ecr33 power fc modified to suit

q45 afm

sard 700cc gtr injectors with resistor pack

acl pistons

acl race bearings

gtr head gasket

performance springs valve springs

block decked to give perfect 8.5.1 compression

I have most of the parts together here now, just waiting for my mechanic mate to get the motivation to start the engine build.

17x8.5 30 offset rear Racing Sparco rims

17.8 35 offset front

The body is an 89 cefiro that was as rough as guts when i got it. The laurel front was off a friends parts car and the whole car has been sprayed in my garage. The engine was installed as a friends boss had a cheap one and the rb20e wasnt doing its job spinning tyres.

I pick up some custom laufiro guards in a week or so time so that should complete the exterior. I dont plan on fancy kits etc as they are likely to get damaged and ruin the drivability of the car.

It should be good for 320+ kws when completed

post-21312-1149580452.jpg

post-21312-1149580497.jpg

Edited by SirRacer
  • Like 1

sir racer were can i get some of those lofiro gards can you please post a pick of those because im looking at doing a lofiro convertion aswell

they were custom made by someone in auckland nz by combining both cefiro and laurel guards together. apparently its a shit of a job so will cost around 600+ easily

i have thought about getting a fibreglass copy made but dont really want to fork out 400 to get them copied then loose my individuality. im in NZ anyway so that prohibits you getting a copy of mine

Thanks yeah I love it more than anything :dry: All work carried out in Japan.. Fronts are aftermarket flares that have been smoothed over. I'm guessing the rears are the same with the added complication of the door.. but yes large quantities of bog is involved :)

Edited by Drift_Limo

Need to get some better ones done.. Its a bit more piggish now than the first 2 pics I posted..

Oh and if anone has some info on the drift crew 'Street Dancer' could you post up pls

post-15238-1149864596.jpg

post-15238-1149864702.jpg