SAU Community

My Dyno Results Doesnt Look Good

Rj34GTT

Nothing unusual, standard Skyline ECU Rich and Retard strategy.  The R34 ECU is very agressive in implementing R&R.  Time for some tuning.

:O cheers :)

Oh okay cool was worried for a sec.. but why did it just drop all the way down an flat line.. should also add the ecu has been tuned by Mines and that worries me also..

Not to be offensive but dont be cheap when it come to an ecu either....

I mean you paid 30+k for your r34 im sure... Spend a grand and buy a pfc... You will love it...

Yeah i was thinking of getting that instead but i thought the SAFC would do the same job. anyways guess myfront mount will have to wait

I got FMIC before ECU and found the car ran bit more boost.

THis is on a 34 GTT though, same car as the one in question :cheers:

SAFC won't do timing but yes it will correct your AFR's

If you car is auto then you will find it hard to get your hands on a stock ECU.

Manual there are a few on the forsale section.

Hey I have an auto R34 too with the SAFCII installed and tuned... AFRs are now floating around the 12.2-12.5 mark but I'm still only getting about 350kms per tank

Any reason? Any fixes? Cheers guys...

Hey I have an auto R34 too with the SAFCII installed and tuned...  AFRs are now floating around the 12.2-12.5 mark but I'm still only getting about 350kms per tank

Any reason? Any fixes?  Cheers guys...

Well right now i am blaming the problem on the Mines Chip on the computer cos i cant blame anything else but when i replace it i will post the difference

Unless you spend your time on full throttle all the time, fixing the AFRs at high RPM wont really get you any more ks to the tank. Thats because at part throttle (95% of driving) AFRs are 14.7.