SAU Community

Wtf Is This?

i was polishing the front windscreen today inside my car and the piece of paper came out when i lifted my arm up from under the dash id never seen it before must of just been poking out or something... so i open it and its like some kind of japanese cheque or something..what is it is it really a cheque??

is say 54,840 yen on there and some place red sh... with a phone number 03-39806171 i think its a little blured and its has stamps on it too?? anyone no!

Doc2.doc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey that's weird. I found a Japanese golf score card behind my glove box when I removed it a while ago. It had a map on the back with directions on how to get to the course and everything. I'm sure people find weird stuff like this in their cars all the time.

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

Hey that's weird. I found a Japanese golf score card behind my glove box when I removed it a while ago. It had a map on the back with directions on how to get to the course and everything. I'm sure people find weird stuff like this in their cars all the time.

"My cat's breath smells like cat food."

yerh you might find japanese stuff though well more than likey being from japan but im saying its a check im a guna cash it LOL!!

I think Jap Skyline owners like to play golf.

I found 2 golf balls in the pockets behind my front passenger seat. Also found a Japanese coin in the ashtray.