SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

some may be aware i bought myself a stagea a short while ago(to stop myself spending more $$ on the 33 :D ) and right on xmas eve as i was on my way to work,(less than 30m from my work) a dickhead flew round the corner through the lights and hit me in the ass end while i was stationary waiting for someone else to reverse into a spot, i was pissed off! ;) anyway upon inspection not much damage mainly to the black plastic strip on the bumper, and the rear reo bar slightly bent in and some other minor scratches, pretty much rooted the other blokes car/wagon, it has ended up working out to my advantage after persuading the insurance assessor it would be too costly to source an original bar(althogh it is minor damage) has agreed to sign cheque over so i can buy aftermarket kit (and i have done, it is waiting for me at the depot to pick up, its a freeway dolphin full body kit+ planning some other mods, but not heaps ;) ) so could of been a lot worse, im also having a tow bar built so the stagea can tow the 33 down to pwr 11 cruise and other upcoming events

Edited by madaz R33

sounds good mate, just installed my new el-dials.

post-43128-1201036061_thumb.jpg

also have side skirts sitting in my garage waiting to be painted lol heres a pic that i somehow took when i got the sides just sitting on the side..

sides.jpg

Been making some progress with my locost project, sourced some yamaha R1 motorbike shocks for the suspension, at $60 a piece posted from america they work out to be much cheaper than the propper $300+ per corner stuff. Mounted them konegseig style in the rear

Rear1.jpg

Rear2.jpg

Now just chasing more parts so I can design/build the front steering & suspension. Then I can get my engineer to have a look, and I will find out if I can get it road registered ;)

This is what's been going on in my world. You can read it here

www.johnbriggsracing.blogspot.com

[/quote

i just got my fully sick bov on... haha posing parts..... yes but i pulled the gay aftermarket jap spec cd player out and putting my new one in and sub. getting my steering wheel re done. should look pretty tidy.

sounds good mate, just installed my new el-dials.

post-43128-1201036061_thumb.jpg

also have side skirts sitting in my garage waiting to be painted lol heres a pic that i somehow took when i got the sides just sitting on the side..

sides.jpg

hey trent. dials look sweet. if you dont mind me asking how much? and how did u pull the old one out? wouldnt mind getting some as the stock ones are a tad boring

What ECU you running? I saw the clip on youtube before, looks good, and sound like the passenger was a little nervios into the first corner :laugh:

Not sure on the ECU, it's an R32 that's been tweaked by Tomie I think. Was going like a train!! He wasn't to bad, it was his first time on the track :mad:

It's all stripped and cleaned, measure up tonight and order bits tomorrow. :glare:

Not sure on the ECU, it's an R32 that's been tweaked by Tomie I think. Was going like a train!! He wasn't to bad, it was his first time on the track :laugh:

It's all stripped and cleaned, measure up tonight and order bits tomorrow. :glare:

looks like you need to invest in one of stus incar cams :mad: but seriously your camera man did a good job. seccond corner looks like a hand full.

have you rebiult many motors wogboy? ive got an rb25 waiting for a rebiuld up here you wont mind if i send it down.

looks like you need to invest in one of stus incar cams :) but seriously your camera man did a good job. seccond corner looks like a hand full.

have you rebiult many motors wogboy? ive got an rb25 waiting for a rebiuld up here you wont mind if i send it down.

You'd have better luck if you send it up seeing as he lives a little higher than you Damo :rofl:

That car of yours must be close to going now???

Drained diff oil and it wasn't too bad considering it was over 2 years old :ermm:

You'd have better luck if you send it up seeing as he lives a little higher than you Damo :)

That car of yours must be close to going now???

Drained diff oil and it wasn't too bad considering it was over 2 years old :P

your not wrong. its ok when i can get near it. to much other after hours work to do haha. is very close indeed but im nto going to say when just yet.