SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Just wanted to thank all my mates who are helping me out with the difficult times, keep me grinning at the worst times! Cant thank them enough, HTS Garage - NW, VIC, And Hobart Divisions, Drifting Tas and everyone else!

And a big thanks to my friends who wrote this for me. The cars at the bottom looked 6months of work better than that when they died :(

http://www.wreckem.c...lp-a-brosef-out

Holy baby jesus, mate that's horrific... I'd offer other help if you weren't a 3 hour drive away, but will be digging into my (rather shallow) pockets for what I can get you. Hopefully a heap of other people do the same :)

Perhaps we could organise a working bee or something to help out putting a shed back up, or... something? I always feel like shit when I see peoples cars being stolen and burnt out, but three at once?! That's too damned much.

Bodie, i might have a pair or at least one brand new gtr air flow meter at work, ill check for you tomorrow, even better if u remind me at like 830am on 0409 631 092

Toff, mum and dad had the shed and contents insured but the broker who set it all up 15 years ago undervalued it then and now well yeah..., and the policy says no cars or parts are covered and only the undervalued part of it mean only 1/4 of the contents value minus the cars etc. Id never given it a thought as i didnt expect the shed to burn down hey, thought the cars might have been covered since they live there, but no. Shed is covered but not sure to what extent yet as the insurance company is slack with communication and organisation. If i had of known what the insurance was set up like i would have changed it so that it was worth having.

Bugger , sorry to hear , by the sounds of it you have some good friends out there though , hope you get back on track soon :) .

pic of 34: (i'm using a mates note book so i'll only load 1 for the min , it takes aaaaages with wireless!)

post-20231-0-34796000-1308390162_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-59060600-1308393815_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-05432500-1308393818_thumb.jpg

post-20231-0-09943800-1308393822_thumb.jpg

Not really ,if somebody offered the right $$ i'd probably sell it knowing me , the stickers and rear spoiler are now gone from it and i'm in the middle of buying a nismo (altia) bodykit for it . And its 100k service is due so that'll be happening next week :)

it will look like this but black (and no rear spoiler) :

post-20231-0-49652700-1308419130_thumb.jpg

I have nfi mate, mid teens i would seriously think about , then i could go to a jap drift matsuri :ph34r: , i wouldn't sell it 'till i put the kit on and did the service . pic of no rear spoiler:

post-20231-0-60304900-1308461241_thumb.jpg

anyone got a pair of GTR AFM's they wanna sell me?

If Disco Dave can't sort you out, i have the AFM's off my car, in perfect order.

Removed them in order to upgrade to Z32 unit's

Cheers Jon

If Disco Dave can't sort you out, i have the AFM's off my car, in perfect order.

Removed them in order to upgrade to Z32 unit's

Cheers Jon

Hey mate! yeah dave could only get hold of one so will purchase both of yours. PM me price ur after, cheers

Hey mate! yeah dave could only get hold of one so will purchase both of yours. PM me price ur after, cheers

sorry for the delay, been off line for a while.

just sent you a PM.

Cheers