SAU Community

R32 Stolen

master 32

Hi all yesterday i had my car an R32 skyline stolen from the city of rundle road. The car has blue glitter with pink in it as well. it has a BN bodykit and 18inch rims.

If anybody has seen or heard anything can u please let me kno ASAP thank you

my contact is 0423464398

Thanks

post-18278-1131759170.jpg

i import cars myself. wen i got it it was wine read with like fading paint etc. that is why i didnt insure it becoz i got it cheap. I just finished painting it with rims exhaust kit wheels (its an old pic) etc and thought was just about to put an alarm etc obviously but i have had it for a few weeks looking like that onli been busy with exams :D

my bro just imported a twin turbo supra was lookin forward to cruising but what can you do time to save up again fanx neways guys

sounds to me like you really dont care what happens to the car. if i was you, ill be in every suburb in adelaide looking for it. posting on every performance orientated forum, offerring rewards etc etc. dont just take it on the chin and say "fanx neways guys", thieves who rob others dont deserve to be let off that easy.

sounds to me like you really dont care what happens to the car. if i was you, ill be in every suburb in adelaide looking for it. posting on every performance orientated forum, offerring rewards etc etc. dont just take it on the chin and say "fanx neways guys", thieves who rob others dont deserve to be let off that easy.

im with this guy if sum asshole stole my car (which stands out like dogs balls btw) i'd b hell bent on finding it again... get off your ass and do sumthing!!

hey guys dont think ive just been sitting here i found out the car was driving on torrens road and south road intersection where crooydon maccas is from another forum. I have asked for video servalince etc but no1 will help me! i have search that whole side of town even though i have exams and most probably will fail now. but sumfink tells me its not gona be on the side of the road but locked up sumwhere that no1 can c it. these guys took my car from the middle of town in the daylight they obviously kno what they are doing. this car was my life and took me my whole life to get and i have told thousands of people and every1 is helping so please dont say i dont care about the thing i care about most!

A car like that would unfortunately probably end up in pieces pretty quickly if stolen by anyone who knows what they are doing. Hopefully you'll get it back or the guys who steal it right themselves off in it as poetic justice.

to be honest, if the car been stolen for 5 days and not being dump on the side of the road and burnt.

There is a very high probability yr car is no longer in 1 piece...

try to look at parts FS section ;)

i say give it a week or so, u never know

also start asking questions at the places u got things done to it, ppl that would know u didnt have an alarm etc cos ppl like that would have connections

also, i rem reading a thread a few months ago about a guy who had his car stolen on the weekend after it got complied and fixed up. it was a r33 and it got stolen behind adelaide uni. the guy suspected some guys who worked on the car...lucky they found it a 2 weeks later....ill try n find it n get the names of the places he used