SAU Community

Gb: R33 Gts-t And Gtr And R34 Gtt Radiator Guides

Bass Junky

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ppls.

Sorry about the delay. This WILL happen. I'm just crazy busy at the moment at work.

Please bear with me.

I will be asking for monies to be deposited probably within a week or two before I get them made.

I'll post pics of the samples both on and off cars before this though.

Cheers Guys

BASS OUT

Trip was awesome thanks. Took in the best of the USA: New York, Niagara Falls, Washington, Boston, LA, Disneyland, California Adventure Park, Knotts Berry Farm, San Diego, Sea World, Tijuana, Las Vegas (yeah baby - my fave), San Francisco and finally 4 days in Honolulu, Hawaii on the way home :P

here's pics of my R34

post-669-1138341776.jpg

post-669-1138341818.jpg

post-669-1138342223.jpg

post-669-1138342254.jpg

post-669-1138342315.jpg

dezz, not just yet.

I'm picking up the GTR and GTST prototype blanks on Monday and I will bend them up Monday evening.

Then I will borrow the cars of two nice R33 people Tuesday night or Wednesday night or sometime.

Once I'm happy with them, I will take photos and then ask for money.

I'll get everything organised first, including freight and packaging, which is a pain in the arse and takes bloody ages to pack each one!!!

But, as you can see by Nightcrawlers photos, the guides are worth the wait.

BASS OUT

yep no problems just thought he got his 1 and i missed the buy :)

where abouts are you located, id donate my car if you need it, im in hoppers crossing though, so im guessing ur on the other side of melb or something :D

but this is looking like good timing, by the time you have these babies ready to go my car should be registered :)

umm..bass I haven't received pm and payment method yet so far...is this thing still going?

thanks

Sky 34 : Its only starting, once BASS has the prototype made up and fitted, he will take pics and will ask for Money deposit,

we are all ancious as well... :ban: