SAU Community

Enquiry From Across The Nullarbor

The Baron

Hello Western Australia,

as a Victorian (but loyal supporter of one of your fine AFL teams ;-) I was wondering whether anyone has any feedback on 'Imports 101' which are based over there.

I am looking at importing an R-32 GT-R in the next few months and am looking for a reputable importer with good service.

Hope you can help - please only constructive feedback

Cheers

:P

Yeh nothing bad to say about 101 the guy who runs it is always ultra busy though so while it may take some time ure car will get there in the end and you will be pleased. Dont expect him to return your phonecalls/emails within 20seconds though.

Hello Western Australia,

as a Victorian (but loyal supporter of one of your fine AFL teams ;-) I was wondering whether anyone has any feedback on 'Imports 101' which are based over there.

I am looking at importing an R-32 GT-R in the next few months and am looking for a reputable importer with good service.

Cheers

:huh:

Danny is good value & will look after you. He hasn't got his workshop SEVS approved for complying R32's yet, so the work will not be done in WA - which doesn't really matter if you are from Victoria anyway. Would pay to ask him who he uses for the compliance work presently.

Also, if you check his website yoou should find details of his service guarantees.

Edited by djr81

I didn't get my car thru them - but when I was looking for one I did get in contact with them and danny took the time to go thru the features of the car and the process with me - he is very helpful :D

good luck with it mate :D

I thoroughly recommend Imports101, if you have any questions just pm me, I'm the token Imports101 advertising whore. :D Getting a sticker put across my bonnet next week for them, they will be doing all the work on my car.

i got my r32 gtr from 101 and found danny to be super helpful and nice n stuff, especially when we were registering the car, we had a few problems but he sorted them out for us! the car was absolutely perfect and the price was good too!

"no one is allowed to say anything bad about anyone on the forums so you couldnt expect a negative response dude"

I know - however the absence of comments would be the same thing as negative comments ;-)

Hello Western Australia,

Cheers

:P

You have plenty of workshop's in VIC that will help you as they need to move plates or use a VIC based "Broker" as they cars all come from the same places.