SAU Community

Nissan Fast

Can someone please tell me why my R32 VIN number comes up as showing the engine is a RB25DE? But still shows the model as R32? And does anybody know that colour KLO is?

VIN is ECR32-001708

paulr33 did the printout 2 posts above, thanks by the way.

Can someone please tell me why my R32 VIN number comes up as showing the engine is a RB25DE? But still shows the model as R32? And does anybody know that colour KLO is?

VIN is ECR32-001708

Cause its a GTS25? The RB25DE did come in the R32...

KL0 is Spark Silver...

VIN is ECR32-001708

yeah interesting score that....does yours still have the rb25de or has there been an engine swap at some stage.

BTW the download is super slow...but a hge :cheers: for getting this together

:wave:

ok sweet could ya do R31 = 6f4scfr31koj31827

for me?

i think that is right that is what it says

Hmmm... I'm not sure what to do with that number... Is there anything else written under the bonnet? I need the number to be broken down the way Nissan intended, not how it's written on your rego slip...

Eg: ECR33 - 123456

ATM I don't know what numbers to discard or where the break point is...

oh btw i meant it won't work for an R31 that was made in australia, not to search for partrs, to search for parts go to the mstart menu where the fast program directory is and find an icon that says Supersession Info and search by part number...

oh btw i meant it won't work for an R31 that was made in australia, not to search for partrs, to search for parts go to the mstart menu where the fast program directory is and find an icon that says Supersession Info and search by part number...

I knew what ya meant Shan :cheers::wave:

Guest two.06l
hehe got the whole site. only took 1 hour to download :cheers:

But i got it last week before all you guys were hammering the server ;)

would anyone with software please do BNR32-300885 thank you

try doin ECR32 000065 its the code for a R32 4 door that's sittin in the skyline museum in Japan... it dosen't show up on FAST... quite odd.

As for hammering this poor bloke's server... why don't some of you guys log into the original server and download at abuout 18kbps??

Server ftp.parfum.nov.net directory /uploads/