SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

its not a part but do many other people have that stagea mantra sticker on their tailgate window? is it on every stag? it says something like "a comfortable yet practical luxury touring wagon" or something like that.

On my tailgate glass is a stick figure juggling two balls. At least thats what it looks like. It is obviously a Japanese symbol of some type. When people ask me what it means I tell them "you have to have BALLS to drive a Stagea"LOL

My other rare bit will be fitted soon (I hope), a front facing plenum. So I guess I have a few odd bits that make my Stagea a little bit special, to me anyway.

Edited by 66yostagea

I've got the copy of DoriTen that the stag featured in... from memory all he did were drift days. Also, its a RWD Stag, that's rare enough in australia.

and i've got one of them in the driveway :)

what about 3l motor and high mount turbo?

This is a little off the subject although,

Iv'e been talkn with the calaisturbo fellas and it makes me miss my old VL berlina turbo, second car I ever owned.

Two cars I miss is my old LJ Torana XU-1 which my dad bought for me off my older bogan neighbour for $3300 bucks and taught me to drive. He then bought the berlina turbo not much later straight off the showroom floor in '88 at Brrian Gardner and handed it down to me 5years later, then I learnt a few lessons in driving!

He has owned heaps of commondoors and still says to this day it was the best. Full luxary pack with calais functions, digital display, cruise control, early climate control etc. Little did I know these would have been worthwhile as keepers, hmmm...sigh.

There suggestion was just build a nice berlina or calais wagon, forged, big high mount turbo and 6 boost mani and be done with grey imports. I have seen they are using alot of 25s and I have even seen people use the rocker covers from a 26 to disguise the RB30 in skyline GTRs.

The only two holdens I ever loved. KiwiRS4T's RB30 build will be worth watchn for.

Has anyone seen the Bresciani VL "PANIC"car over east do 8's on the quarter, it is phenominal.

There suggestion just might be a good idea! :rofl:

Ok,

For those who dont like their roof racks.

Gotta love Masa Motorsport, but hate the prices.

Dont know what these cost, but I paid nearly $500 for a grille.

I think darrinspencer was tryn to fabricate some on the cheap.

If anyone is havn hassles ordeing parts I can point you in the right direction with sales and groupbuys.

Cheers. :rofl:

Edited by dirtyRS4

cop's arse... GTS4's are glorified snowmobiles.

Hey funkybunky..whoops typo.

Yeah I think you mean stags are great/glorified snowmobiles-correct they are and they can carry three slabs and a kitchen sink.

A 33 four door N/A GTS4 is a great car with a 26 and front end conversion, Im just a bit biased to the styln compared tp 32's.

The four door N/A R34 GT4 is also a very rare car.

Again just my thoughts-no offense of course.

Also I have been havn a good read of "Beer Baron's" Japan diary, a very good read in preparation for Japland next year!

Edited by dirtyRS4

Theres a few brizzy/GC guys getting these done. not sure where their at though.

haha yeah it sure is taking its time. Last ive herd was that it was near completition towards the newyear.

One for the M35 boys.

IMPUL. I have only seen one other R33 four door version from these guys usually with custom dash and rims etc.

Nice.

i've got impul super shocks, and some darkish grey springs - not sure what brand they are tho, but they are stiffer than stock

ive got a old HPI mag with a s1 from queensland from years ago with a wing between the rear window and the tailgate

nothing to big,just a nice sublte wing

would love to find one...

Do you mean this?post-37588-1263202971_thumb.jpg

Or this?

I came very close to buying this car it was way out in the western suburbs in QLD.

Maybe went for around $16 000, it had the Tomei dash in it and XBox etc from memory.

One of the first GTR front conversions I had seen in Oz.

Is this it?

Edited by dirtyRS4

Is this it?

yeah thats the wing,holy shit i want one!

wonder who made,manufactured these wings,maybe a one off?

not a bad buy at $16,000,any reason you didnt purchase the car mate?

Reduced 73%

555 x 416 (25.18K)

Reduced 73%

555 x 416 (33.56K)

I came very close to buying this car it was way out in the western suburbs in QLD.

Maybe went for around $16 000, it had the Tomei dash in it and XBox etc from memory.

One of the first GTR front conversions I had seen in Oz.

Is this it?

yeah i went to have alook at this one as well.. it looked really nice but when i drove an hour to get done there and then the guy said that the wheels didn't come with it i was pretty pissed.. also he told me that the engine and gearbox had been changed from stock to gtr running gear then back to stock.. something i was really keen on.

but insaying that the r34 front end makes the blood rush from my head :P