SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

in stead of having a little digital clock on top of the dash you can have another device that has a few options eg speed compose and temp.

i have a friend who has managed to get one and is having trouble wiring it up, there are 6 wires but we aren't sure which does what

gtrwagon guy posted a picture on page 2 of this thread

hope this is more clear and any help would be much much appropriated

cheers

in stead of having a little digital clock on top of the dash you can have another device that has a few options eg speed compose and temp.

i have a friend who has managed to get one and is having trouble wiring it up, there are 6 wires but we aren't sure which does what

gtrwagon guy posted a picture on page 2 of this thread

hope this is more clear and any help would be much much appropriated

cheers

Follow this thread. Only a couple of people have these. :(

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Re...ng-t282543.html

stagea048.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
71097071.jpg

I liked that so much I bought it. literally. it now plays tv on my dash.

stagea_dash.jpg

if anyone ever comes across an epson ej1 computer I will buy it. will happily sell my youngest son if required to fund it. he's a little bastard.

• Like 1

Ya need one of these hey duncan? A few more pictures of what the Epson ej1 display shows, speed, rpm, g-force, power, torque, lap time, fuel eco etc. These are highly sort after as well as the HKS CAMP systems. From what i have heard also has a sat-nav as well as the tv option? Nismo - just frickn awesome stuff. Very nice in a stagea.

52626628.png

dsc00122p.jpg

dsc00118ck.jpg

dsc00121x.jpg

dsc00120jj.jpg

epsonej1dashinformation.jpg

hey Jason can you just pm me your address and the next time you are leaving your stag alone unattended?

Nah, LOL. I dont have one. Trawl the jap auctions and you might be lucky enough to find one. I hear that the HKS CAMP system is much more readily available and can be used instead. Also ppl have these hooked up to dvd screens without the nismo cluster.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
thanks Tim...but I'm only after the ej1, not the hks camp as a row of tents.

watched the supercars on the tv dash today :P

You asked for one of these a few months back duncan. Be envious of the impressive catalogue of parts this guy has for sale. (eg: HKS 3037S Turbo Kit, AP Racing brakes, Custom 26 plenum (6 throttle, with blitz RB25 adaptor etc. Darrin might find that interesting. The list goes on. ) The vultures have already started to rape this track car.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Pa...33-t325991.html

Exuberant price -but hard to come by, how deep are your pockets around tax time, LOL?

Edited by dirtyRS4

Thanks Jason, I appreciate you mentioning :P

I actually came across an EJ-1 on Yahoo Japan after about 3 months, and put in a silly high bid to win it, which i did. It was actually in great condition including original box. Just need to sort out the unique wiring in my car and drop it in. Already had the dash.

The price in that thread is interesting, I got the setup for about half that price. Still damn expensive but very cool.