SAU Community

What Is The Rarest Stag Part You Have Or Seen?

dirtyRS4

IMG_2057edit.jpg

I think for me it has to be my parking assist antenna, it has a small light inside that turns on when the parkers are on.

I have never seen it on any other stag so i think it's a little weird.

\

I saw these things all over Japan on so many cars, never knew what they were for.

black, manual, sunrooves and a full dolphin kit + carbon hood, carbon mirror surrounds and indicator mirrors? :blush: yep thats me.

i think my mirrors and my kit / hood are not so common bits??

front1.jpg

Do your self a favour mate.

Get some of these.

[

Your ride will then be super "dolphin" nice.

TE-37s or LmGT4s are tough with an aggressive fitment.

Edited by dirtyRS4

Do your self a favour mate.

Get some of these.

[

Your ride will then be super "dolphin" nice.

TE-37s or LmGT4s are tough with an aggressive fitment.

i wish :blush: i cant afford them atm. and the next thing will be a PowerFC!!!

Not sure how rare or common it was to find in Japan at least but our Stagea came imported with a Nismo muffler. The part number on the muffler actually corespondents with the part number found in the Nismo optional parts catalog we have for the Stagea so it wasn't just a universal fit either. We had it taken off and replace with a Xforce Varex system but we held onto it because its nice to have something Nismo in the garage :D

More..

Nismo 280km cluster and other nismo bits.

This is available on this ride in oz, nice example of a M35, high flowed and good price too.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/M3...20#entry5048580

Nothing really rare on that except I have not seen the muffler before.

Nice car though.

Edited by iamhe77

• 4 weeks later...

Dunno if this has been covered or anyone has seen one, but when I got my 260RS it has a CD and MiniDisc player in the dash (single DIN). It was a white/grey colour and didn't quite look right. It had no brand on it. The CD didn't work so I replaced it. I was very surprised to discover that it actually had Nissan sticker on it and plugged into the factory loom. Must have been a factory option...

Probably the rarest thing I have seen is a Stagea not having rust under the side mirrors. :) lol

thats like mine i have no rust what so ever its awesome i looked over the entire car and nothing

• 1 month later...

In the 25G I just got it has power supply outlet in the place where the ash tray is in the back seat area. It has a 12V DC cig lighter outlet and a two prong socket marked 110V AC.

You could install a "Hot Seat" LOL

Nismo did a digital display similar to the R34GTR for a stagea. Even had WGNC34 on the box and fitting instructions.

It is in the Nismo catalogue but I have only ever seen one advertised ever ( was in Japan a few years ago and I am still kicking myself for not buying it)

I will try to find some pics,

Nismo did a digital display similar to the R34GTR for a stagea. Even had WGNC34 on the box and fitting instructions.

It is in the Nismo catalogue but I have only ever seen one advertised ever ( was in Japan a few years ago and I am still kicking myself for not buying it)

I think there's one up for sale in the stagea parts category...Link: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fs...us-t314257.html

Edited by stagman

pm sent to gtrwagon about your heads up display

if anyone knows how to wire one up any info would be good

heads up display where the factory clock is that is

71097071.jpg

do you have an Xanavi system in yer car?

marron01082003img600x45.jpg

Here are some pics. Are these what you are after? Dont know what you are on about Punk72?

Edited by dirtyRS4