SAU Community

What Clutch?

booba32

Just need some help on deciding on what clutch to go, i have a r32 gtr with 240kw, but will hopefully be making 300kw soon, any suggestions welcome. (also i have a gacked ankle from a motorcycle accident so i need something that won't be too heavy)

Edited by booba32

Most basic aftermarket ones have a standard feel.

We use to have a Exedy Heavy duty in which falls into your power goals, you wouldnt have known it was anything other than a standard one, bite and feel felt stock.

Or call Jim Berry from raceclutch, tell him your requirements and he can build you what you need, he probably has one sitting on the shelf.....

Most basic aftermarket ones have a standard feel.

We use to have a Exedy Heavy duty in which falls into your power goals, you wouldnt have known it was anything other than a standard one, bite and feel felt stock.

Or call Jim Berry from raceclutch, tell him your requirements and he can build you what you need, he probably has one sitting on the shelf.....

Is that excedy with a different flywheel? i gave jim berry a call last week but his moving shop and won't be up and running for a couple months at least,

Nismo coppermix twin plate

Why not their single plate? will it not hold the power or will it be too heavy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...