SAU Community

R32 Gtst Coilovers

In the market for some new coilovers, at the moment have HSD coils (feels like I'm riding on a trampoline)

Looking for something better, searched through threads all I could see is people only recommending BC BR coils as good entry level coils

but really looking for something better and mainly for street

Thanks for any advice

In the market for some new coilovers, at the moment have HSD coils (feels like I'm riding on a trampoline)

Looking for something better, searched through threads all I could see is people only recommending BC BR coils as good entry level coils

but really looking for something better and mainly for street

Thanks for any advice

MCA Blues could be worth a look

Bilstein dampers and appropriate springs.

Do you know where you can buy something like this? I've tried to find someone online selling bilsteins and springs for the GTS-T and have found not a single seller.

Do you know where you can buy something like this? I've tried to find someone online selling bilsteins and springs for the GTS-T and have found not a single seller.

You are kidding right? Searching these forums would yield about a bazzzilion threads mentioning Bilstein and SydneyKid.

You are kidding right? Searching these forums would yield about a bazzzilion threads mentioning Bilstein and SydneyKid.

Last time I searched I was put under the impression that these were NLA?I guess I will PM him

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Last time I searched I was put under the impression that these were NLA?I guess I will PM him

I made enquiry regarding bilstein stuff at a local dealer in Adelaide and been advised that they no longer do them for 32. been discontinued.