SAU Community

Autosalon 2006

thrtytwo

I didnt want tto put this in the events section cos im not organising an event but i was wondering if SAUWA planned on having any presence at autosalon this year ? i think it would be awesome and hopefully i'll have my car by then heheh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet I might try and get mine looking nice ad driving right :)

* Talking about Auto Salon

Anybody going to enter the Circuit Battle?

I was thinking about it but wasnt sure if they will select me as I dont think they will like Near Stock GTST's.

Edited by 7yphon

2006 Auto Salons Circuit Battle, Entries Close by 1st Fed tho

But they have so many difrent classes.

Buy this Months Auto salon to find out what its all about, Seems like fun tho.

I thought it was well layed out last year, Not as clutted as the prev-years. I think each year is getting better, I have also knowtest that there is more engine mods as well as RICE looks

Autosalon is a great event.. some people dont like it because its much of the same .. well... I dont know ive been going for years.. I love it.

You do see some cars that you spotted the year before but 99% of the time they have new bits hanging off them!! Or new stickers *BlinG* Its just a fun day and its great for the club!

Join up and show off your ride!

Autosalon is a great event.. some people dont like it because its much of the same .. well... I dont know ive been going for years.. I love it.

You do see some cars that you spotted the year before but 99% of the time they have new bits hanging off them!! Or new stickers *BlinG* Its just a fun day and its great for the club!

Join up and show off your ride!

I just found that the cars were plain as, you see better cars on the roads.

Last year there was a GTT there that was auto and totally stock and looked like shit.

whats the point it being there? my car is better?

Edited by noise

I've enjoyed some of the previous events as well but have noticed a trend for most of the cars to down the blinged up/big chrome rims route which isn't really to my tastes. *Sometimes* I've noticed better cars out in the carpark! Still there's always a few surprises to be had.