SAU Community

Supra Na, S2 R33 Na, R32 Gtst (2 Or 4door)

TRMN8R

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you're keeping the car stock, go the Supra.

The NA Supra is always underestimated.

you mean keeping the car stock engine wise or cosmetics wise.

it depends if i get a non-turbo then mostly cosmetics and probably exhaust. but if i get a turbo then money will be spent on both looks and performance.

hey IOWNU: i don wanna go off topic but in your signature you say you have a GTO, is that the grey one (i think) that i've seen on pascoe vale road.

Nope mine is blue with bronze rims.

Speaking of which, my cousin is selling his GTO at the moment, its also blue, but its non turbo and auto. Here's the link.......just in case you're interested. It would cost you the same as those other cars, he wants to get rid of it so might be negotiable.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=101828

Sorry about the shameless plug :D

Nope mine is blue with bronze rims.

Speaking of which, my cousin is selling his GTO at the moment, its also blue, but its non turbo and auto. Here's the link.......just in case you're interested. It would cost you the same as those other cars, he wants to get rid of it so might be negotiable.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=101828

Sorry about the shameless plug  :D

oh my god if only my brother had seen it a week ago before he bought a car. it's very tempting but auto's just don't do it for me. thanks anyway mate.

you sure you haven't been on pascoe vale road it's the only GTO that i've ever seen on the road.

i picked NA supra simply because they are one of the best looking, less common, majorly respected cars around and an NA model is great for putting around.

guy around the corner has one, short shifts it like a hoe and it sounds sooo godly with his exhaust.

oh my god if only my brother had seen it a week ago before he bought a car. it's very tempting but auto's just don't do it for me. thanks anyway mate.

you sure you haven't been on pascoe vale road it's the only GTO that i've ever seen on the road.

I'm on Pascoe Vale Rd a fair bit.

But mines Blue not Silver lol!

My mate also has an n/a Supra. Very nice to drive and quite powerful for what it is but like most small (non-v8) na engines, you need to get the revs up to really feel the power. This was in my experience driving it.

I voted Gts-t though. RB20Det = more potential than 2JZ-GE (not counting a turbo conversion on the 2J)

this thread reminds me of nissansilvia. Grow a pair of balls, go to a dealership test drive, sit in and figure out what YOU like. Who gives a rats flying arse what a bunch of retards on a forum think you should do. At the end of the day, its a car YOU need to feel comfortable with, one that YOU can afford to keep on YOUR budget, and one that YOU'RE stuck with till you decide to sell it. Not them.

In any case I voted for teh R32 GTSt... :D RB20 powah!

Go the R32, beautiful car got everything you need and later down the track when you want more power your payin big bucks to do a turbo conversion. you'll already have one. Ive beatin na supra's i just stay away from the turbod brothers lol and besides the price of a na supra is well over the price of a GTS-t. dont not think about a 4 door either, not many out there so your different straight away and dont have to get out all the time to let the girlies in. lol