Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by darK

what do u mean..

they're getting REVERSE indiglo..

not EL..

pfft..

thats dinosaur technology...

welcome to the new era..

tell me when reverse indigo come out for a skyline! hahaha i will be an old man by then

Hey All,

Firstly Dark, that's an awesome chik besides your signature. Who is it? Anyway, back to the point, what do you mean you have miles in the middle? I'm not too sure if I understand.

But here's my 2 cents. Again, this is for the R33. As logos can be customisable, would it be possible to have the 'S' logo, (ie bonnet logo) etched into the dial. Black when lights off, glowing blue when lights are turned on.

I must admit, I do like NISMO styled ones, perhaps we can base the design on that as well. It, have like an orange then red section. As for the remainder of the dial, stick with the blue. I'll try to whip something up in photoshop so that we can work on designs.

Anybody elses thoughts?

Thanks.

you guys can have any logos you want, i've already organised for one to be made sometime soon, we sould see an R33 and an r32 gauge count on their site in the next week.

They estimate US$119.95 which is roughly $230. That will give you:

Free Text

Free Graphics (ie Flames, Race Stripes, etc)

Free Logo's off of their Standard Logo range

In addition, they get us to pick one additional logo to add to your list of options. Usually this is your Cars Make or Group Logo

So we could add the S badge if you want or even the word SKYLINE (like in the banner above) It can only be one. Whichever we choose it'll be free to get that on our clusters, and anythign else that's not nominated is an extra fee (I think its like US$20 per gauge)

Oh and shipping is not included.

I've taken the initiative to send em samples of the dials, and I'm awaiting their confirmation any day now. Will inform and put up a group buy on the For Sale section, but will keep youse updated on here.

I'm lookin at gettin an R32 and an R33 GTSt one made up as they seem to be the most popular models. Maybe ater the initial 20 we'll look at getting another batch for the others. Oh and shipping is done to individual customers apparently so it comes to your doorstep and you pay em individually (dun give me no money, so u kno I ain't makin no money offa youse). That way you don't also have to pay taxes on both ends :D

Will update soon.

• 1 year later...

hay funky , I know this was a long time ago but i am interested in getting a new dash , was going to go for the UAS el , but this looks a lot better and more unique . Do you have any more info on this item

damn way to dig up an old thread dude :rofl:. Didn't go thru with it due to lack of response... but I know of a mob up in syd that makes EL's for 32's n 33's who sell at sub-UAS prices... if you want details I'll PM em to you when I find em.

a group of us perth guys did a group buy on the reverse indigo ones ..

$135 a set for R33's from a place in Perth called Evolution-R.

I don't have any photos of them lit up, but here's a shot during the day:

http://hate-tank.net/Leap%20Year%20Cruise/28.html

they look TOTALLY awesome at night. There are some pics in the Gallery that someone has of the reverse ones in an R33.

Not sure if anyone has posted this place already, but i got a price from them for $295 custom made to light up in red with the speedo to 300km/h ( :rofl: ) plus $15 freight to the gold coast. Anyway, here is the site if you wanna check it out:

Ph: (02) 9683 5880

ok, just read through this thread. Not quite sure what is going on with the ordering, but, if this is happening then I'll be in for a set.

One question, do they have the ones for the M Spec's? they have the 'Active LSD' and 'Slip' lights on the tacho face..?

a group of us perth guys did a group buy on the reverse indigo ones ..

$135 a set for R33's from a place in Perth called Evolution-R.

I don't have any photos of them lit up, but here's a shot during the day:

http://hate-tank.net/Leap%20Year%20Cruise/28.html

they look TOTALLY awesome at night.  There are some pics in the Gallery that someone has of the reverse ones in an R33.

Gawd-damn they look nice -- where did they come from, and can they do a version for the R32?

funkymonkey: can you PM me the details about the company in Syd?

LW.