SAU Community

Hunter Valley Lunch Run, 29/03 (at last a date!)

Tosh

Guy's good to meet you all, I look forward to the next time.....

Sorry 'bout missing lunch Tosh.... I had a $400 Mechanic bill (power steering went on the "other" car :) ... but next time.... We'll be right there Rappin with you lot....

Once again Thanks for organizing it Tosh.....Next on my "Buy" list is a CB Radio...:)

Cheers

Loz

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three cheers for Tosh !!!

Was a great time guys, glad to see there were no casualties (considering the truck incident) ....

Good to see some old faces I knew and new faces I didn't. Thanks to all who made it a great event and especially to the lovely ladies who donated their leftovers to the "Food for Jim" campain :) You know who you are :)

Sorry to Tony and the guys we lost on the way back home, seems radio communication was down when the little trip past the servo happened at Tuggerah.

Looking forward to the next gathering :)

Helllooo all!!!

I had a great day today!!! It was good to finally put some faces to names :)

I'm in on the three cheer to Tosh! apart from the route (the extra drive was still fun ;) ) everything was really well organised...I'm already looking forward to the next event!!

And where is that video!!! I know my butt featured alot :D

Yup was a pretty cool cruise.

I left home at 7:10am and didnt get home till about 6:30pm and in that time covered 536km (new record on a full tank of fuel - previous was 512km to Canberra n back). The funny thing is if i drove the exact same roads again and stuck to the speed limt i coulda easily got 590-600km.

The stretch of road from Thornleigh to Woy-Woy was wicked. Full tank of fuel, 4 bodies in the car and on 7psi i was still hauling ass up the Pacific Hwy and braking was good (no fading). I think that is the hardest I have driven my car over a short period of time and it felt absolutely no different from when we left thornleigh to when we arrived at Woy-Woy.

I brought some different travelling friends today (last time I do that) and they were getting mega bored whilst trying to find the Amanda's turn-off and seeing as though we weren't eating there we decided to stop off and grab some tucka before heading home.

Great Cruise Tosh well done.

Thanks guys ;)

hope to do it again soon :)

The video footage is good :)

Mona: Amanda told me that the turn off from the New England Highway was called Branxton Road. :D Not my fault she was wrong and gave us incorrect directions :)

Originally posted by Moanie

I know my butt featured alot :D

With a butt that size, it's a bit hard to film without having half the frame taken up by your buttcheeks eek.gif

Hey guys, it was good to meet all of you, sorry I didn't put too many names to faces but sure to next time.

Tosh, sorry about lunch as well, I was in a simliar boat as to Lozza150, needed to get 2 cars registered, but for sure next time.

great work and had a great time, I'm looking forward to the next one.

ciao.

Originally posted by Merli

With a butt that size, it's a bit hard to film without having half the frame taken up by your buttcheeks eek.gif

Hahahahaha....true true....but then i think tex just had a fascination with them....he kept getting carlo to follow me around...and then there were the sleazy attempts at picking me up..... :bahaha:

Ronin,

Cheers mate for a pretty well organised cruise in the end... so yeah we did a bit of extra site seeing... but hey, I've organised a few cruises and they don't always go exactly to plan. But we made it to everywhere on time and had some laughs along they way!

Good job mate... even if you did leave Duncan, the bloke in the pulsar (sorry forgot your name) and I behind at the begining!

I had a great time coming back down the putty road to get home... I'll have to get to organising a cruise up there in the nearish future.

Good to meet those that I hadn't met before and also to see some faces that I had seen before. (I was the bloke in the gunmetal sky with the SAU forms for anyone trying to work out who I am)

Look forward to the next one.