SAU Community

f**kwit gets away with damaging my car

400R

u know the t2 lane?? the other day i was with my mum and we were flying down there (doing the speed limit) and the other road was in a jam and some ****head pulled over the double lane (highly illegal) and we almost hit him at 100km/h the driver would have been killed on impact and me and my mum would have been seriously injured anyway when it got the the whole highway was in a jam i was about ready to get out and have a few words with him

Guest Boxhead

400R, if you had the rego plate, im sure you could go to qld transport, maybe ask for their details or somethin, just ask your doin a check to see if the car is regoed to who you think, because your thinking about buying it off a guy, but he seems dodgy..

remember with your lies, keep them simple, that way there is less holes in them :P

A friend of mine got contact details from either the police or transport dept. after someone hit his parked car and drove off, but another person noted their rego and left it on the windscreen for him.

Just ask the police/QT saying their rego. was noted when they damaged your car and sped off, they can only say no. Alternatively, give the rego to your insurance company and you should find out through them.

Steve

Or if you know someone that is a car sales man/woman get them to do a revs check on the car's rego that should give you a name-address.

To go through transport or the court you would have to give over your name and if you intend to work around the law you dont want to do that. (Not that I'm suggesting you should work around the law)

It's a pity you didn't have a whole stack of stuff in the car to drop/throw out of the window. I mean, your gf was just trying to air out the jack/ball bearings/bowling ball, but being as clumsy as she is, "dropped" it into the path of the other vehicle. Oops.