SAU Community

Great Ocean cruise 10th March

Silver-Arrowz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my take is that I'm still going.. meet up with most of the melb crew as they come off exit of the Western Ring Road onto the Westgate freeway. I'll go as far as geelong and meet at the gardens there with whoever turns up there. From there I'll just play it by ear I think as to whether I go on further to Apollo Bay.

If the weather is too bad, or there is not much turnout by Geelong, then I might then just call it a day and head back.

Western District Forecast

Forecast: Tonight and Monday

Isolated showers and drizzle patches chiefly near the coast and about the Otways. A mild and partly cloudy day with a moderate to fresh southeasterly wind.

I might follow your idea predator and wait and see what the weather is like at Geelong..............

yeah well it was an awesome day, nice weather, nice conditions on road, nice cornering, very very fun, going back through the ottways made it a bit better to, even though it was wet it was foggy and the corners were pretty challenging, at least the day helped me get to know my car a whole lot better, not long now and i can be a pro dragster :D (i wish :D)

im sure everyone had fun though,. was a very successful cruise, my gratitude goes to silver-arrowz for coming up with the idea, and nice beast btw man!!!

yes i must agree and i must add that u ppl that didnt come that said u would suck the balls of tiny elephant men with gigantor paddles for penises... u damn right! :D

had a ball... i got a fair bit of video as my gf was in the passenger seat... unfortunately she was too busy being terrified to death to keep the damn thing pointing on the rd ahead lol

will post up some pics and vids later on.

thanks to all that came and made it such a great day.

yeh I had cool fun today.

Hey all u ppl with cams on the day. Post some pics of. Especially the ones from when we had all the cars lined up on a angle!

After today I can't wait to get my turbo back done heh.

Hey nark some vids would be cool too :)

Yeah it was awesome just cruising the twisties with all the the stove tops lined up, and especially cruising back to Melbourne through the ottways was awesome, can't wait for the next cruise.

Yeah guys, those with digi cams should post some pics of the day.

What can I say about today....WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE!!!

awsome day....It was great to meet other forum members and their cars....such a nice/friendly bunch of people...

I'll be getting my photos processed tomorrow and will post tham ASAP.

Rowan

It was a very fun day. Shame that i had to leave early as my mates had other places that they had to be. But what is more important than driving around with a pack of skylines?

I ended up going through the otways on the way home. Rather wet and got stuck behind a commodore station wagon that just wouldn't let me past. Just like the way down to Apollo Bay. Damn traffic.

But it was good to meet everyone. We have to do it all again.

was goood...nuff said. You had to be there to experience it :)

photos into the developers tomorrow as my film of skyline is out (some dyno day stuff in there too).

Hopefully none of us have little speeding notices in the mail. Thats what I'm always affraid of these days :D not that it stops me speeding much!

Guest INASNT

i am so pissed i couldnt come, I had to put my car back to stock form today for the farking epa test tomorrow, if i came my car would have pissed me off cause it running like crap with the stock gear on :)