SAU Community

Argh Now Im Angry!

Rhianne

Well, heres the story

my bf owns a pizza shop

a few weeks ago these young drug affected bastards were walking past, looking for a fight, chose bf and his mates as targets, held loaded spear hgun at their heads, threatening to kill them etc.

cops come, they get arrested, charged with a number of offences including threatening to kill. guys let out on bail the next day

sooooooooo, last nite, they came back, 7 of them jumped my bfs cousin, so bf runs out starts laying punches etc, the guys threaten all sorts of stuff again,

ONE OF THEM KICKED THE BOOT OF OUR GTR IN!!!

then bf went inside and called 000, the guys were standing outside cop shop across the road threatening to come back and kill bf etc. the guy at 000 said they would send someone out asap... asap being 2.5hrs later, long after the guys have gone!

luckily because they have already been charged with the incident a few weeks ago, my bf could do a positive identification of them etc.

but i think it sucks that the cops let them out afta the first incident anyways.

so now i have a bf and his mates who wanna take matters into their own hands due to cops doing SFA and i have a f**ked up car that i doubt those guys will have the money 2 fix.

NOT HAPPY JAN!

/end rant

That is really sh*t Rhianne - but your bf and his mates, cousins etc should be really careful - their health is more important than anything else. Isnt your car insured? with the police report - you should be able to get the insurance company to pay for it....Anyway - it was tough luck, I hope they put these sons of bitches away....

Rhianne, i know how u feel,

i had something very similar happen to me and my car.

I couldnt do anything as i was told due to there age, even if they were charged they would be left off with a warning ARR!!!

it sucks big, time.

im guessing the cop station across the road was close?

i dont know what is wrong with young people today, always looking for fights thinking its cool, im really sick of it. i sometime feel i cant go out with anyone starting some bs shit with me cuz they think they are all hard arrr!!!

When are all the normal people of the world going to stop bending over and taking it up the rear.Deal with it quickly and hard.Become the hunter.Follow the fox to it`s lair and burn it and it`s cubs in the cave it lives in.

well they copped a flogging from my bf and we have some people going to sort them out, cos we know their address (they used 2 order pizzas off us all the time)

if they wanna fight, fight, but just dont go around f**king with other peoples property!

i dont wanna go thru insurance cos it will affect our no claim bonus. we are going to get a new boot but its going to be extremely difficult to match the flakes to the rest of the car. and we will pay 4 it for now and wen they go 2 court we are going to try and sue them for the damage.

grrrrrrrrrrr they make me so mad!

They say revenge is best served cold.

Now, it may seem futile making police reports and nothing getting done, but persist. File a report for each and every incident.

In the future (6, 7 maybe even 10 years), whenever the are looking for a job and get asked for a police clearance, they will have to present one with a list of assault charges.

I'd say that from reading what's posted here, and basing everything I'm saying purely on that alone, they didn't just "jump" your boyfriend's cousin, he probably said something or did something to aggravate them (yes, they may have said something to him, but he probably mouthed off to them).

You're "getting someone to sort them out".

Violence begets violence. It isn't the way to solve problems. It's a very immature and stupid comment to say in my opinion.

Let the correct authorities sort the problem out. Whoop-dee-doo. Your car got a kick. Thankfully it wasn't your head. Count your lucky stars that you or your boyfriend weren't king hit, fell and cracked your head open and died.

Let the police do their job. If they don't come in a reasonable amount of time, call them again, then again, then again.

This is now the second time an incident has occured, so this gives the police more of a reason to ensure that they're locked up longer next time. The police can only go by what the law says, and that is why they were free on bail the next day.

With an attitude like that above, there is no sympathy from me.

Not what you want to hear i know but its taken almost 2 years to get the money for the damage to my car in a road rage incident. The worst bit is it took a year to get them to court, and even tho they pleaded guilty they still havent paid!

Sorry 2 hear sum1 else is in this boat.

Brent.

I agree with you Jason,

after what happen to me. i took the choice of leaving it, Violence doesnt solve anything. Like you said im very luck that i only got hit once and it only resulted in a cut (not too deep) and the damage to my car which is fixable...

Many times the police cant do anything not cuz they dont want to but because the law lets people get away with such actions.

But i would like to say, that some young people, go looking for fights and u may not do anything at all and they came after you...

also Rhianne, find out the cost to go to court, as it may work out to me more than its worth is some cases

I'd say that from reading what's posted here, and basing everything I'm saying purely on that alone, they didn't just "jump" your boyfriend's cousin, he probably said something or did something to aggravate them (yes, they may have said something to him, but he probably mouthed off to them).

You're "getting someone to sort them out".

Violence begets violence.  It isn't the way to solve problems.  It's a very immature and stupid comment to say in my opinion.

Let the correct authorities sort the problem out.  Whoop-dee-doo.  Your car got a kick.  Thankfully it wasn't your head.  Count your lucky stars that you or your boyfriend weren't king hit, fell and cracked your head open and died.

Let the police do their job.  If they don't come in a reasonable amount of time, call them again, then again, then again.

This is now the second time an incident has occured, so this gives the police more of a reason to ensure that they're locked up longer next time.  The police can only go by what the law says, and that is why they were free on bail the next day.

With an attitude like that above, there is no sympathy from me.

the problem is crack and booze, all these young crackheads thesedays gettin high as F*&k and goin on power trips and thinking there invincible, all while chewin there bottom lips off, thinkin they look cool, when they just look like teeny junks.... makes me sick thesedays all the young kids "gettin on" it.

i also think posting that your gonna get them back on an internet fourm prob wasnt a good move.. aka evedence.. dont get me wrong im on your side and i think good on yas for doin it, fight fire with fire, but obviously you have a good car, buisness ect ect, and these junkies probly have nothing, so you have alot more to lose if the law ever did get involved...

i think it all comesdown to the do gooders in society today (when they makeit illegal to discipline your own children properly what do people expect ) kids get awayy with more and more because the laws are builtto protect them notthe innocent i know i may be oldbut i remember doing s*** wrong as a kid and getting caught by the cops ( no innocent angel here ) cops draggedme homen then stood there whilemy oldman gave a the flogging to last a lifetime and almost 30 years later i still remember that flogging and how it has keptme outa trouble ... but with the laws now if my oldman did that he woulda been the one trouble with the law not me who was the one who actually commited a crime

I hope your BF and everyone else is ok, cars can be replaced, lives cannot.

A little story:

A guys kids are getting bullied, he goes out and kicks the fark out of the little pricks that are picking on his kids ( all teenagers, he went to warn them, but they got uppity, so he finished it) - he gets charged and does 3 months prison (first offence).

The guys that were bullying his kids NEVER went near them again - and word got out not to fark with this guy, as he had no problem standing up to little wankers.

The guy who did the time, told me he thought it was the best thing he ever did - NOBODY goes near his house, his kids or him anymore, as they know what will happen if they do.

Personally, I grew up with the prinicipal that if you stepped out of line, a cop/neighbour/etc would give you a clip around the ear (and/or go tell your parents, which was worse), - certainly kept youngsters respectful and 'civic' minded. ( I am an older bloke, like gazza)

It really pisses me off, that nowadays, the criminal is treated like a victim - poor home life, etc - who gives a flying fark, it doesnt give them the right to fark with other peoples lives.

And the victim, they get virtually left alone and told to deal with it - why the hell arent the rights of the victims of crime looked after BEFORE the rights of the criminals????

If violence didnt solve anything, then why do we hav armies - violence is the ultimate final solution to any problem (but only legal when the government says it is) bring back public floggings for anti social behaviour I say :D

my 0.02c, and Rhianna, I hope these little human waste deposits get what is coming to them, maybe it will give them the wakeup call they need to start behaving like civilised people instead of f**ktards, cos I dont see how a cuddle from a social welfare worker, and a butt load of taxpayers dollars being spent on them to have a holiday at the governments please would help shit heads like these.

stupidity is what it has come down to

just last year (i think) a guy broke into a house

as he was getting out he slipped on the lino and busted is leg/ankle

he took the owners of the house to court

AND WON FOR SHITS SAKE

how stupid is that

Edited by usherly

sory to hear Rhianne

and 2 of the last posts GET A HART 4 f**k sake

some thing bad happend and you act like it was her fault

are u the fathers of the f**k heads

i recon Knee cup them all and sory about the boot, get a carbon fiber 1 4 the up grade it might make you feel better

james

we rang our insurance company, getting it fixed thru them, dont have 2 pay and it wont affect our no claim bonus because the damage was malicious, they said =if the guy doesnt pay them they will take him to court.

basically this was an unprovoked attack, the guys are known to the cops! and they r arrogant little shit heads who use weapons to pump fear into people in the area.. not this time!

also yesterday i wrote a 2 page letter of complaint which is being sent to the police complaints place and also being forwarded to the police commissioner demanding we get a response to find out how THEY can fix the problem cos we are sick of being treated like shit by the cops... pulled over in nice car 4 doing nothing wrong and talked 2 like scum and when someone REALLY needs them for a life threatening situation we get NOTHING! fkn bastards!!!

• 2 weeks later...