SAU Community

Ready To Rumble :d

CruiseLiner

well just thought i'd let everyone know that the stagea is finally ready and has been loaded onto a trialer and takin to the tuner today for the run in tune :D im sitting around waiting to pick it up now, but heres a few photos of the car and engine in the sun for a change rather than in the garage :D

hopefully as goes well and ill be cruisn around in it from tonight clocking up those 1000km quick as i can ;)

111_1177.jpg

111_1183.jpg

111_1186.jpg

111_1187.jpg

111_1189.jpg

ill keep ya's all informed on progress :)

:D:D and thanks guys, hopefully ill be cruisn real soon :blush:

Awesome awesome awesome - well done, glad its finally the big day for the tune.

Good luck with the run-in, on my Fireblade when I rebuilt it it was SO hard to go by the book!@! :D

Congrats again!

Tangles

haha, nice comments except the stabbing eyes out one :P rang em just then and they aint even got it started yet, and now tommorow at the earliest :( i been sitting round all day twiddling my thumbs waiting for em to call as they said its a 30-45 min job, and now i gotta wait, arhhh pisses me up the wall all these farkin delays :)

so tommorow hopefully, or maybe even monday as i might not be able to pick it up tommorow night as im workin about 70km from home and we dont finish to 4pm or so :O

im sick of cars and the damn setbacks :O

anyway, cruise over anytime alex, etc ill take ya's for a spin, if its operating correctly :)

Good to hear, Brad, after all this time and work! Like Alex said, after 8 months, a day or two is nothing, but I can appreciate how you feel.

Hope all goes well, best of luck...

I notice you still have the wheels youve always had.........dont they hit the suspension?

hey mate yer same wheels, just raised the suspension abit to allow clearance :D i really need some 19s or 18s to fill the wheel arches as they still sit well above the tyres, but power is always more important than appearance :turned:

"but power is always more important than appearance "

Yep, funny that.

I looked at honestly about 100+ different wheels from Jap, to Euro, to Copies, to Stock and everything seriously.......and after 2 months, I spent $500 on 4 wheels....saved me some cash for other stuff :turned:

"but power is always more important than appearance "

Yep, funny that.

I looked at honestly about 100+ different wheels from Jap, to Euro, to Copies, to Stock and everything seriously.......and after 2 months, I spent $500 on 4 wheels....saved me some cash for other stuff ;)

good stuff, i reckon who cares what other people can see (wheels, bodykit, etc) i'd much rather an ear to ear grin when i plant my foot :) and people still look but with their jaw almost touching the floor, hehe i love it :P