SAU Community

Grumpy Old Dude...

golden oldy seems to apply in a few of these cases, NEVER TRUST AN IDICATOR !!.... well derr aye?

and yes, I carry a club lock (which I actually use as a club lock to) and a well hiden edge, I believe in a proportional response.

Theres 2 reasons why.

I LOVE my girl and I LOVE my car, touch either, like anyone with the balls to stand and the brains to run if its strategically a good idea.

When it comes to it, you get 2 choices, either you can take it an be at someones mercy or you can stand up and try an come ontop, no matter what, even if your pretty sure your gona loose, give it a go, whats the worst ? your gona be at thier mercy anyway? shit you should of learned that in school, let alone else aye?

im not the biggest boy and havent once copped shit once for driving a line bar my mates for its stockishness and my family for buying a 2 door.

Where bouts do you cop shit for driving a line? perhaps after you hang the arse out in traffic ? or maybe in a packed roundabout like some f**ktard p plater in an old white commo this arvo. This genious was over 2 lanes, forgot its a heavy arse pig an on the backswing from overcorrecting after shitting himself he wipes out the give way sign on hte island to my right in MY entrance.

the smart c**t pulled over and was wondering what went wrong.

ok i admit slapping him upside the back of the head (open handed) was not the best idea, but he saw me comeing and was expecting a full blown hit, cringeing cuint.

yes im pissed off, I WISH I'd taken the club lock with me an made hgim feel some pain $$$ wise with a fat dent

DUMB f**kER scared the shit outa me, cant f**king move, dont know to jump forward into the roundabout (the only way i could have moved) cuase he doesnt even know which way his going.

I had my misses, my sister and my f**king uncles kid in the car, if he had goten traction and went stragith wed be fuicked... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k i want to break something

breath in

breath out

So as you all know its double demerits this easter weekend. I drove from bunbury to perth just before in my '33.. sittin on 110. I get some riced up POS laser P plater tailgating me so I slow down, he overtakes and gives me the finger. Wtf?

Next I see a P plater EF Falcon doing at least 160km/h weaving through freeway traffic. Sure enough, its got a shiny silver exhaust, slammed suspension and huge chromies. Wanker.

Someones gonna get hurt by these f*cks, and if its me they better hope I'm not conscious.

[/end rant]

Seven years on sydney roads have taught me something:

1. Old people should be banned from driving, well atleast the senile ones that can't drive. Too many times have I nearly been killed by some wanker old d*%head. Not to mention when i got my first car (was a daihatsu hehe :D) the first week of having it, I get rear ended in a highway because some old w@nker at the front of the line decided to do the most stupid arse illegal U-turn on a busy highway. F*#@$ old fart saw me get rear-ended and drive off like the f@#$n senile old w@nk that he was and didn't even give a shit that he caused it......BREATHE....still pisses me off when I think about it.......Oh and don't even get me started on the old ladies that don't bother to use indicators or give way to their right on roundabouts. :)

2. Alot of p-platers drive like w@#kers, hence y alot of ppl hate them and display alot of annoyance and anger towards them. The bf is a p-plater and sometimes I wonder what the hell is he thinking when he makes certain decisions on the road (don' get me started on the fines!!). But now that we are drivin a Line, any act of pure stupidity gets rewarded by a good hard smack in the head and good yelling and nagging for an hour followed by more bitchin afterwards and punished with not putting out lol :). Drivin like a hoon, don't help anyone. Plus isn't there enough ppl on the roads driving like sh!t? Don't need more. At the end of the day, the more p-platers out there that drive like w@nks, more of you guys that get targeted. Honesstly don't understand how driving like an idiot helps the cause. More so to the point....P-platers are easy revenue and coppers revel in it.

3. Truck-drivers are just as bad as any old person or p-plater.

...k starting to forget the point to this post....But anyway, at the end of the day NEVER trust anyone on the road. NEVER! If in doubt push the break not the accelerator (safely tho)!! Oh and make better decisions!

K that's my two cents for the day :D

Peace out

:D:(

I was with a friend not long ago, in his commode.

We were returning from another friends place, which passes the golf club in mo town.

On old drunk c*** in a red box falcon ute almost side swiped us at ~70 km/h, saw the P's, and then glared at us, shaking his fist. He also was all over the road, and turned too wide running of the road at the next intersection.

And this happens often, old people go to the club, smash pots on the pokies and then drive home pissed.

Seven years on sydney roads have taught me something:

1. Old people should be banned from driving, well atleast the senile ones that can't drive. Too many times have I nearly been killed by some wanker old d*%head. Not to mention when i got my first car (was a daihatsu hehe :D) the first week of having it, I get rear ended in a highway because some old w@nker at the front of the line decided to do the most stupid arse illegal U-turn on a busy highway. F*#@$ old fart saw me get rear-ended and drive off like the f@#$n senile old w@nk that he was and didn't even give a shit that he caused it......BREATHE....still pisses me off when I think about it.......Oh and don't even get me started on the old ladies that don't bother to use indicators or give way to their right on roundabouts. :D

2. Alot of p-platers drive like w@#kers, hence y alot of ppl hate them and display alot of annoyance and anger towards them. The bf is a p-plater and sometimes I wonder what the hell is he thinking when he makes certain decisions on the road (don' get me started on the fines!!). But now that we are drivin a Line, any act of pure stupidity gets rewarded by a good hard smack in the head and good yelling and nagging for an hour followed by more bitchin afterwards and punished with not putting out lol :D. Drivin like a hoon, don't help anyone. Plus isn't there enough ppl on the roads driving like sh!t? Don't need more. At the end of the day, the more p-platers out there that drive like w@nks, more of you guys that get targeted. Honesstly don't understand how driving like an idiot helps the cause. More so to the point....P-platers are easy revenue and coppers revel in it.

3. Truck-drivers are just as bad as any old person or p-plater.

...k starting to forget the point to this post....But anyway, at the end of the day NEVER trust anyone on the road. NEVER! If in doubt push the break not the accelerator (safely tho)!! Oh and make better decisions!

K that's my two cents for the day :D

Peace out

:laugh::P

Would appear you are the worlds best driver.I think I have seen you on Funiest Home Videos.

Just remember,one thing is for certain ,you will be old, one day,or maybe not :spank:

Should make the minimum driving age 25. Anyone younger than that is just an immature child, psychologically unable to control a vehicle.

Maximum driving age should be limited to 30. Keep all the physically incapable, geriatrics off the roads.

People between 25 and 30 must have perfect 20/20 vision, be able to run a mile in under four and a half minutes, and lift their own weight above their head. An IQ test should weed out the idiots, anyone scoring less than 180 should not be allowed drive.

That would sure cure the peak hour traffic jams.

One day I was puttering down a fairly large road .. 3 lanes, and some old bloke pulled across three lanes off traffic right in front of me. I had to brake a fair bit (GF had to brace). He then proceeded to drive infront of me at about 25km/h under the speed limit. I dipped my headlights at him cause I wasn't sure what the hell he was doing. He then slowed even more.. down to about 30km/h in a 70km/h section. There was a massive chain of cars behind me. I wasn't too worried because I had to turn right about 20 meters up the road. When I turned off I fanged it to see who this guy was.. some old bloke, he just yelled and abused me (my GF was in the car at the time too.. and he just went right off). He kept going down the road about about 40km/h with all these cars pulling out from behind and going past him. Wierdest thing ever.

niz34gtt :

HAHAHAHAHAHA your guilty of something she herself is !!

just becuase someone is pointing out fualts in something else, doesnt imlpy they feel they are perfect themselves

p.s.

i hate to admit it but your way of, the girls a pretty safe and level headed driver unless she's been arguing with me before hand a few hours, then gets into the car an keeps going. happened about 5 times in as many years fairly litterally.

even then she's a little carless but prolly better an you with your old lady in the car eh?

mivec

feel ya, lost a 72 model ford that way @ the roundabout from mamre rd onto elizabeth drive.

I have to stop to give way, wait like half a minute then BANG !! Some fool with his misses an the kids doesnt even notice and plowes through the ass end. ITS A HUGE ASS, how the f**k he missed it dunno

the old man had the shits big time considering it was his !! AND he was there, couldnt blame it on me !! MWAHAHAHA !!

never drove straight again though

Would appear you are the worlds best driver.I think I have seen you on Funiest Home Videos.

Just remember,one thing is for certain ,you will be old, one day,or maybe not :D

I've been on the road awhile only had that one accident and it wasnt even my fault. But hey, if I'm old and drive as badly as some of the old people I've encountered then HELL YEA BAN ME! I'll get my (OLDER) kids to drive me around. Isn't that why people have em?

:ban::mrt:

I almost went into the side of someone the other day. It's a three lane intersection, far left lane to turn left ONLY (plus turning light on traffic lights) other two lanes to go straight ahead.

I'm the first car on the left to turn. I see the car next to me rolling forward while the lights red, trying to pre-empt it. Both lights go green, i take off only to see this dick CUT INFRONT OF ME to turn left. WTF!? They knew i was there! I got straight on the horn, then proceeded to scream past them, wheels spinning and all. (stupid, i know, but i was pissed)

I think i scared them cause they pulled straight over. I was so tempted to stop and abuse them, but i was late for work as it was :D

• 3 years later...
I aspire to be a grumpy old man some day :):(:)

I read somewhere that rage is a common thing with older men and in a lot of cases it can be attributed to a chemical imbalance....testosterone or estrogen, too much or too little of one or the other, I can't remember which.

Anyway ironically there is a "chill pill" available that would turn him into the pleasant lawn bowling grandpa the he should be.

:D How true! How true!

But hey...how would I know that? :)