SAU Community

To Fill Up Or Not Fll Up

1.40 and just picked up the newer wheels, have to tank, $70... ouch things to come...

p.s. 200kms to a tank so far, but much throttle up to 6-6.5k rpms on stock controller, 10 mins idling to kewl down, but only like a single hour trip on getting it home and about 2-3 hours after warming up over the last 2 days and now i've gone and pulled the interior to fit 6x9's in hte back, 18mm spacers My F'n AZZ more like 12mm... went and made up the spacers an retrimmed the parcel shelf, the old purifier left some holes, stil got the remote, wondered what it was for, got the original purifier manual in the glovy heh, clued me in

1.40 and just picked up the newer wheels, have to tank, $70... ouch things to come...

p.s. 200kms to a tank so far, but much throttle up to 6-6.5k rpms on stock controller, 10 mins idling to kewl down, but only like a single hour trip on getting it home and about 2-3 hours after warming up over the last 2 days and now i've gone and pulled the interior to fit 6x9's in hte back, 18mm spacers My F'n AZZ more like 12mm... went and made up the spacers an retrimmed the parcel shelf, the old purifier left some holes, stil got the remote, wondered what it was for, got the original purifier manual in the glovy heh, clued me in

:bomb_ie:

$1.40 lt, $70 tank.. ouch

200ks the tank so far, first tank

reading hte site, used what it had to say, 18mm spacers on my 6x9's, turns out not to fit, built 12mm spacers that fit and find out a mate's got plastic ones that looks the goods, gona swap em tomorow

retrimmed the parcel shelf cause of holes,

THEN

found hte remote and the jap manual in the glovy

yep that about translates it

been working hte car all day, ate din din and drank 4 scotches and jumped on the pc, the rest is there in the text !!

enjoy!!

and im on hte misses logon > im gts-4 dreamer

Edited by scheris

Im testing how much I get to a tank... so far 350... and got one qurater left... I presume itll go past 400 Kms...

Anyway are they gonan raise prices tomor or sunday?

I think they are going to raise prices I paid just over 130 for optimax at shell...

Its so expensive though get my moneys worth..

Well 70 bucks of petrol lasted me over 1 week... i had one quarter left before i re filled tonight.

I dont drive to work and use my car to go out... monhtly consession zone 1 ticket rocks :bomb_ie:

Im done for, cause I drive my car to work every day..

I think I will quit smoking so I can afford petrol for my car.. ha ha

Im done for, cause I drive my car to work every day..

I think I will quit smoking so I can afford petrol for my car.. ha ha

smoking is bad... :bomb_ie: quit right now!

i dont waste $ on shit well unles u call BOV and HID kit that lol

Ha

I pay $1.43 a litre in Broome WA for BP Premium 95 octane :). Quit whining ;). I have to buy a $20 bottle of octane boost, cos its an average of 32 degrees everyday, and i dont want to boost, so i cant damage anything. At least im averaging 420-450 ks a tank.

My 2c :)

Evil

Edited by EvilINGT