SAU Community

SALE/SWAP 32 GTR - Cheap!

Squizz

***UPDATE***

Want it sold or traded sooner rather than later. Come forth and smother me with offers :pwned:

As far as specs go it's done 107XXXks and the head is freshly recoed with new belts, valves, valve guides and an acid dip to clean the ports. As the car is a late 1993 model, it has the R33 style crank and clutch/gearbox setup with "fully sick" lowered springs that came with the car - the only mod that came with the car actually...

Stock turbos/dumps running 14psi with custom front pipes joining at the "cat" ( I use the term cat loosely) onto a 3inch straight through system finishing with a cannon.

The gearbox has been rebuilt with 33gtr internals and the clutch is very noisy as it is a Nismo G-Max III triple-plate. A little bit of an overkill I admit but sounding like a super-tourer is kinda cool and 1.6~1.7s 60 foot times on nangkangs kick-ass. The Nismo gear-knob adds 50ricekws.

It has a HKS filter in the standard airbox, although the airbox has the lower face cut out for more flow and the AFM's have been de-meshed.

The fuel system is stock other than the Walbro pump and an old school SAFC tweaking the mixtures. I have the stock ecu and a Central 20 chipped ECU from Japan. Both will go with the car.

The show-off valves are twin Apexi Dual-Drives and are adjustable from loud-ish to rice boy.

The most obvious change outside the car is the bonnet which is $1800 worth of 100% carbon fibre. There is no fibre-glass underneath, it's carbon the whole way. You could probably hold a rave on it with little chance of it buckling.

The brake and clutch cylinders have been rebuilt and the pedal box cut, rebraced, and re-welded to the car to stop the clutch tearing the pedal assembly off the firewall.

Front and rear strut braces for some stiffness (and something to look at in the boot I suppose) are also fitted.

The car managed a 12.4 Jambo 2004.

It has factory floor mats, I don't know why that's exciting but everyone mentions that I have them... Go figure.

It has a Gizzmo dual stage shift light fitted.

The rims are 17x9 Trial Try-Force Zeldas which you either love or loathe, personally I'm a tri-spoke bandit and love them obviously.

The negatives - the A/C has two settings, hot and hot - needs a regas. The passenger side headlight is also seated 1cm back on one side after my fiancee delicately displaced a motorcyclist from his bike in May - see photo below.

With the car as is I was looking at the low 20's or trades with cash my way.

DSC_4014.jpg

Edited by Squizz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Damn...Oh my, hope I am not too late...

How bout a swap for my classic aussie muscle car (auto of course)?

hpim2274small1um.th.jpg

hpim2272small4ru.th.jpg

hpim2273small8hj.th.jpg

hpim2269small1br.th.jpg

Specs? Of course...

1972 HQ Holden Premier Sedan,

Mild injected Holden V8,

Auto Transmission,

Strong Diff,

Very safety oriented,

Only driven on weekends.

Whadaya recon??

Want to meet up for inspection etc?

:D

• 2 weeks later...

"I have a 2005 VY II Commodore, white in colour. 40000k's. Wife hates it because A. it is an auto B. it is a great white whale. Nice comfy car Squizz??????"

"I would have to shoot myself. What are they worth?"

they are worth not much more than a packet of matches to set them alight hehehe.

seriously if you swapped for an aussie made car youll regret it for the rest of you life (no offence)

squizz give me a call and we can meet up re your PM