Sau Qld Calendar 2007

Mud

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok yes please could i be considered?

yes I will be purchasing one regardless

Umm condition of my car is constantly changing for the better (hopefully new paint soon)

I haven't been on many cruises but heaps of chilleh nights (mainly cause my car is still off the road)

could i have august if i am lucky enough to be a chosen one (adds the mccloud to my last name :))

I still have not changed the page on my calander...

Its been on the last page from the day i got it (24/12/05)

It has never changed positions other than to have a quick look see...

Is yours broken?

Anyway I hear november was a much better month that year... :)

I do think it would be a good idea to try and get the sponsours involved this time. Might be able to increase the number of sales that way too. And if I could be so bold, try and make a profit for the club when selling them to non club members. Giving them even more incentive to join up.

Ok yes please could i be considered?

yes I will be purchasing one regardless

Umm condition of my car is constantly changing for the better (hopefully new paint soon)

I haven't been on many cruises but heaps of chilleh nights (mainly cause my car is still off the road)

could i have august if i am lucky enough to be a chosen one (adds the mccloud to my last name :devil:)

you just want August, cause im August lol

And if I could be so bold, try and make a profit for the club when selling them to non club members. Giving them even more incentive to join up.

That is exactly what I was going to suggest the other day, but you beat me to it :(

eg $20 for members, $25 for non-members or something similar

The other thing I would like to suggest is to possibly have the calendars ready for distribution at the MSC...that way we can sell to members and non-members on the day :D

That is exactly what I was going to suggest the other day, but you beat me to it :(

The other thing I would like to suggest is to possibly have the calendars ready for distribution at the MSC...that way we can sell to members and non-members on the day :D

Id go one better, if we do this Autosalon thing, get them for that! Then we could sell the buggers for $40 and people would still think its a bargin! HAHA!

yeah no worries, but this will require a cash investment by the club.

1. YES

2. YES depending on when the pics need to be taken by, I need to put some new wheels on to be worthy of a photo.

EDIT: Wheels now fitted. Put me down as a definate.