SAU Community

Sau Qld Calendar 2007

Mud

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Col...

You and me draped over our bonnets eh...:)

2 hotties like us for teh cover...for sure :D

Karen it all depends on what the members vote for us to wear...... :D

As for those who are in the list ill be contacting you all shortlly...

I will be in Sydney for a week or two with my new job with (CANON AUSTRALIA) and upon retuning i will have about a million bucks worth of cameras and lens with me so im thinking for results ill be borrowing some expensive lens's... So wait up for a week or two for updates as to when and where...

My camera equiptment that i own is only worth like 5 grand... I can "now" borrow lens's worth the same money as an R34 GTR... :D

I just got back from a Driving holiday to FNQ and I have cracked the paint on my front bumper in a few places. Do you think you could photoshop it out Col??? cause I wornt have it fixed for a while, as I have no money.

I just got back from a Driving holiday to FNQ and I have cracked the paint on my front bumper in a few places. Do you think you could photoshop it out Col??? cause I wornt have it fixed for a while, as I have no money.

There are other ways to hide the damage...

There are many photographic techniques that can be used, i used it when taking photos of rhinorebals car as his paint is a little worn. But from the photos i took you would never know it was any less than perfect.

The SAU QLD calendar is a non photoshop sacntioned event.

I agree... Photoshop is for chopping fun. I just take the photo perfect first time... :D

I think that the challange is in the shooting...

Andy its not the car we are photographing... :)

You let me know if you want the 33 in as well as the 32, i reckon maby a his and her page. As in both of your cars together...?

ahhhhhh got ya. ok sure, I should still have the R33 by then!

I would love to be in it guys but unfortunately, I don't think I attend enough club events out of no fault of my own. (Always doing business in Sydney, skyline always being worked on in brisbane) Almost all of the club events always happen when I'm not in town. :laugh:

So, if ya need an extra line in the shoot (I think I its definately worthy for those who know of the SYC 33) and can take a photo of it in December then I would be more than happy for my line to be included.

If not, then I will still purchase a calander. Thanks

You let me know if you want the 33 in as well as the 32, i reckon maby a his and her page. As in both of your cars together...?
I was thinking that Anna and Andy would like a couple shot...

Yeh, for the sake of the Calendar, we'll just pretend that the 32 is still mine, shall we? I don't want no cruise liner being attached to my unsullied name & reputation :laugh::happy:

Yeh, for the sake of the Calendar, we'll just pretend that the 32 is still mine, shall we? I don't want no cruise liner being attached to my unsullied name & reputation :laugh::happy:

No deal...beggars cant be choosers :no: