SAU Community

What do you guys reckon?

Horus

i LOVE s6 rx7s but a 34 is hard to go by

rotaries are less eliable, and no back seat

i always wanted the s6rx7 but id have to say id take the 34 now 4 sure...realiability wise it will mod up and make beter power with less hassle and maintenence etc

Guest INASNT

dont know about toorak, went to ronin09's house yesterday in canterbury and damn there are some mansions in that area

If you're in Tookak, just take a 7 series or something, nobody there will care I'm sure, they have enough money..

GTR If you want something collectible and going to hold on to for a while and want the "best". No doubt though you'll be put off by the high insurance, and having to care for it because its worth so much.

GT-T if you just want something to fang around in and want to see depreciately like a mother****er..hehe

GTT ALL THE WAY!!! actually no... get something else im getting a GTT so ur not allowed to have one!!! :(

mmmmmmm R34 goodness....

dude...way up what you want the car for... performance...reliability...price/value(now and in the future) looks (both are nice but totally different) ...weather you want a back seat or not...handling and maintanence.

my sugestion, go test drive a couple of both, and talk to people about both. im sure you know a lot more about the skyline as you hang in here often!