SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

Scented toilet paper. It doesn't need to smell pretty... its toilet paper! grr

what??!!

It's all i ever buy for home - keeps the bathroom smelling nice :)

"roses really smell like poo-oooooo"

my cousin puts all his toilet paper in the freezer and gets it out as the need arises....he said it helps. i refuse to do it and i don't know what to think of it. you go to his house and all there is in his freezer is toilet paper and heaps of it.

customers who come in and dont bother taking their stupid sunglassed off.

I do that but it's because they're prescription and I can't see without them.. I get all paranoid (and I'm not always stoned) that they think I'm being rude etc..

wgmg are dickhead management that make all these promises to the client on your behalf then FORCE you to issue INCOMPLETE drawings for CONSTRUCTION I mean seriously, wtf are they thinking?!

Edit: that toilet paper thing is just whack..

Edited by bubba

my cousin puts all his toilet paper in the freezer and gets it out as the need arises....he said it helps. i refuse to do it and i don't know what to think of it. you go to his house and all there is in his freezer is toilet paper and heaps of it.

yeah i've thought about this alot and I'm going to need u to explain why

wgmg are dickhead management that make all these promises to the client on your behalf then FORCE you to issue INCOMPLETE drawings for CONSTRUCTION I mean seriously, wtf are they thinking?!

*hugs*

I am sharing your pain brother.

(I always delete the TB, slap on a sketch No and tell them if it goes out with my name on it, thats all they are getting, either that or a "hold" cloud just inside the border)

i thought it would get this sort of reaction but he claims its soothing anc cooling and i think you guys can work out what is helps(brad in particular). now don't look at me im telling everyone what he said. i have never tried it but am curious although i havent brought myself to doing it lol. now when you see me at the cruise don't look at me funny because of this haha its my cousin that does it.

*hugs*

I am sharing your pain brother.

(I always delete the TB, slap on a sketch No and tell them if it goes out with my name on it, thats all they are getting, either that or a "hold" cloud just inside the border)

We tried issuing the drawings with no name on them or with some bogus initials.. doc. control just went behind our back and got a trainee to run through and put our names on all the drawings.. boy was I pissed~!

Edit: oh and we were told there was to be NO holds whatsoever.. now it's coming back to bite them i the ass with all the TQ's and comments from the detailers.. not only that, they awarded the detailing to 3 seperate companies.. one to do the conveyors, one to do the gantries and another to do the transfer towers! I wish my name wasn't on anything coz nothing is going to fit on site with this shambles!

And what else gmg's (just driven to town and back) are idiots in buzzboxes that feel the need to keep in front of me to the point that they will do 90 in a 60 zone! Had one on the way to town and one on the way back!

Edited by bubba