SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

yeah i called up ages ago and asked how much it would cover, and for the ammount that i would pay all year, i may aswell just save up for the surgery.

its so stupid that i have to pay so much for it though. did it hurt when you got them out?

I got knocked out for it, there was no way I was being awake for it (I don't mind being called soft :huh: ) a little pain the next day, but nothing Panadol couldn't fix, when you wake up you don't have any pain, but you can't feel your mouth and blood and shit comes out, not a nice feeling but you get over it, by the afternoon I was feeling fine.

what grinds my gears...

driving a stupid lancer while wanting to get a skyline, planning to sell my stupid lancer so i can afford a skyline, then getting my car scratched in the car park (my fault) so having to sort out insurance and the prick whos car i scratched too - sh!**y "top of the range" magna (pfff top of the range my a$$) and then him saying he wants me to pay for a hire car whilst his gets fixed, and that it has to be a big car because he cant fit in little cars. then knowing i have to pay get my wisdom teeth out in three weeks and not having private health care, or be on the healthcare centerlink thingo =[ lame

p.s new here - scouting cars for sale =]

What colour was this Magna you "Scratched"

:)

WGMG

Working all weekend to cover a certain proceedure that the powers that be deem important, only to spend all weekend doing sweet f#ckall and not actually having said proceedure come up once.

The worst part is being a contractor so I don't even get penalty rates or anything for being here and I don't even get time off in lieu so all the extra money I do make will be going straight to little johnny or to the @rsehole bogans that kept me awake all last night listening to their crap cOckrock last night on their couch on their front lawn so they can go and buy their woodstock bourbon premix cans next pension day. :)

On top of that there is no one around to post whore with.... :(

i dont know if this ground my gears or if it made me feel good but....

i had to park the line in a parallel park in butler near the bottle shop, theres also an outdoor setting cafe,

a bunch of bunkydore trevs sitting out the front eating their 2 bux worth of chips admiring their mates fully sick vr wagon with ripcurl stick on the window and bob jane rims

they see me park and look at me when i get out, (im in a bad mood :P)

they say "how many bags of rice can you fit in that thing"

i stay calm and walk to the ATM, i come back and the guy with the VR says "so daddy let you borrow his car hey" then they all start laughing at me in front of heaps of fully kool skater boys that were passing by, and they all started laughing!!!

i get pissed off,

i laughed sarcastically and said

"coming from someone who stole his mums family wagon and put a fully sick ripcurl sticker on the back"

which then got the skater boys laughing at them, i then got in and drove away

made me feel good that i shut them down