SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

oh man i had a real gear grinder this morning.

When the bus driver tells people to 'move towards the back of the bus please' because more people are coming on and passengers have this STUPID KNACK of standing at the front of the bus, it means MOVE TOWARDS THE BACK OF THE FRICKING BUS YOU DUMBFCUKS.

+1 for people not moving to the back of the bus

pissed me off too - specially when u can see that the stop coming up has heap of people waiting at it and everybody is standing around looking like stuffed chooks up the front

wgmg is moving into a house on the weekend and finding out after the fact that the derro neighbour kids like to play basketball against the shed outside my room at 7am. i gonna get me a BB gun and pellet their arses.

i'm not even up at 7am for work let alone play basketball :D

what also grinds my gears? when i wake up early for work so i can get to work earlier to build some time on my flexi, only for 3 buses to miss my stop because the buses are too full.

Bring back the extra-long ones (especially during peak hour)...

What a shit day. my supervisor and another worker in my section are off sick. I've told switch to ease up on the phone calls, it hasnt been too bad to me. another 90mins to go now...

wgmg is moving into a house on the weekend and finding out after the fact that the derro neighbour kids like to play basketball against the shed outside my room at 7am. i gonna get me a BB gun and pellet their arses.

this similar to my derro neighbors who play cricket in the street and hit my garage door every 5 mins making a big noise and the dogs go crazy . no one minds a bit of street cricket but if you hit someones house every 5 mins its telling you its not an appropriate spot to play it

i never understood people who "live" in the street , there always there , sitting outside their house piss farting around outside getting pissed playing cricket whatever

you pay a massive mortgage on your HOUSE and you spend all your time OUTSIDE OF IT!!!!

i never understood people who "live" in the street , there always there , sitting outside their house piss farting around outside getting pissed playing cricket whatever

you pay a massive mortgage on your HOUSE and you spend all your time OUTSIDE OF IT!!!!

AGREED. My neighbour across the road is so paranoid she had a surveillance camera installed, looking right across at my house. wgmg is legally there is nothing wrong with it, and we cant do anything about it. Is there no privacy? Am i the only one that thinks this is wrong?

i thinks it wrong that its pointing directly at you house or even in the view of your house, if it was pointing down towards her drive way or door and windows or what ever it woulda been ok. look at it this way if you get broken into she will have it on camera :)

i'm not even up at 7am for work let alone play basketball :P

werd.... my eyes aint ment to be opened before 8am by law

now the damn shed door bangs in the wind... f**kers...

my new wgmg: moving into a house and regreting the f**k out of it!! doh :P

if you wanna see people who "live in the street" check out the very north end of flinders ave nollamara (bout 500meters back from ravenswood dr)... theres a whole community on the street any given night... just hanging out catching up.... i dont get it.... they sometimes even bring their furniture outside... wtf

man this area is shit.

werd.... my eyes aint ment to be opened before 8am by law

now the damn shed door bangs in the wind... f**kers...

my new wgmg: moving into a house and regreting the f**k out of it!! doh :(

if you wanna see people who "live in the street" check out the very north end of flinders ave nollamara (bout 500meters back from ravenswood dr)... theres a whole community on the street any given night... just hanging out catching up.... i dont get it.... they sometimes even bring their furniture outside... wtf

man this area is shit.

hahah i wanna go n see them.

if you wanna see people who "live in the street" check out the very north end of flinders ave nollamara (bout 500meters back from ravenswood dr)... theres a whole community on the street any given night... just hanging out catching up.... i dont get it.... they sometimes even bring their furniture outside...

I propose a skyline cruise one night after work passed these "derros" lol

hahaha...

they arent that bad guys... not like my quality westminster neighbours.

just look for the multiple burnout marks starting in the driveway leading onto the road down the street into donuts and down the street again hehe.. tools.