SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

whatreally grinds my gears is some f***en retard driving around my suburb @ 1:30 am with no exhaust doing donuts and backfiring waking up me and all my kids and mrs and every damn dog on the neighbourhood

Tailgaters! Most of them in cheap peices of crap with no insurance that sit so far up your ass in peak hour traffic. Closest (beside the time someone hit the back of Dad's Rodeo while I was driving) was the other day when this girl in an old Festiva was so close I was waiting for her to touch down Albany Hwy in peak hour. DUMB COW!

wgmg people who have zero control over their dogs spent all day on site with the dog next door barking and the owner coming out every hour or so and going (best girly voice) "stop it boy thats enuf" then walking back inside while the dog just keeps on going disipline the animal lady damn it

wgmg people who have zero control over their dogs spent all day on site with the dog next door barking and the owner coming out every hour or so and going (best girly voice) "stop it boy thats enuf" then walking back inside while the dog just keeps on going disipline the animal lady damn it

a ging or slingshot works quite well on dogs that dont shut up

or an air pistol :laugh:

P0lice pulling cars over on the left hand lain for going over the white line so that they can turn left.

For F#$%s sake.. its the c0ps that are creating the 14 car lain on the left hand side of the road by having a c0p sitting at the end.. If the c0ps didnt sit in that spot and pull people over then we wouldnt have a third lain to go into.. Heck if I spotted 3 lains and I wanted to turn left id get in the third lain on the Left hand side.. i wouldnt sit in the middle lain and not get a chance to turn.

I didnt get caught by this trap this time but was 25 minuets late to work because of it..

Last time they got me. Its a $100 fine no points. Bit damn harsh if you ask me !!! a simple warning would be fine.

I wrote a letter last time..

I fought the law.. daa naaah nahhh.... And the... Law won.. dahh nahh nahh...

End rant.

a ging or slingshot works quite well on dogs that dont shut up

or an air pistol ;)

haha yea i was thinking sumit a little more subtle like sliping the mongrel some valium

picture "stop it boy oh wait youve been asleep for 2 days now" :P

wgmg is cops that are rude for no reson :P

it happened a while ago but i was cuming back from my uncles house with a car load of people (my family) and there was a booz bus on the other side of the road and also one "highway" patrol car in the middle watching the adjacent traffic (me).... as soon as i passed they take off and pull me over, they ask me why i had my fog lights on, at this time i didnt know it was illegal to have your fog lights on, he told me to turn them off and then asked me with a rude tone, why was i so stupid to drive with them on, i explained i didnt even know about it and he shoved a breathalyser in my face and told me to blow, i passed the he radioed into base and asked them wats the maximum penalty for a "p" plater with there fog lights carelessly on, then then came back and shoved a $100 fine and 1 demerit in my face and told me i should disconnect them if i dont know how to use them and sed goodbye.....

fair enough i was doing the wrong thing but he didnt have to be rude about it ;)

Hot days in the car coz the warranty company decides they'll take 2 weeks to authorise my mechanic to order a part for my A/C

wtf how hard is it to say, yeh, order the part.

oh and right arm drivers tan.

wgmg is cops that are rude for no reson :)

it happened a while ago but i was cuming back from my uncles house with a car load of people (my family) and there was a booz bus on the other side of the road and also one "highway" patrol car in the middle watching the adjacent traffic (me).... as soon as i passed they take off and pull me over, they ask me why i had my fog lights on, at this time i didnt know it was illegal to have your fog lights on, he told me to turn them off and then asked me with a rude tone, why was i so stupid to drive with them on, i explained i didnt even know about it and he shoved a breathalyser in my face and told me to blow, i passed the he radioed into base and asked them wats the maximum penalty for a "p" plater with there fog lights carelessly on, then then came back and shoved a $100 fine and 1 demerit in my face and told me i should disconnect them if i dont know how to use them and sed goodbye.....

fair enough i was doing the wrong thing but he didnt have to be rude about it :)

And that my friend...

Wins you the!!

trophy.jpg

That Really Grinds My Gears Grumbler of the Week Trophy!

What really grinds my gears is when you get a feed, then proceed to eat it and drink, and feel sick. Even though it tasted awesome. Then you get told to wash a car, but you need to poop at the same time. After you just came home from work. And then you read the forums and find out Alpha has insulted you and then you are so </3 that you want to just cut your wrists!

What really grinds my gears is when you get a feed, then proceed to eat it and drink, and feel sick. Even though it tasted awesome. Then you get told to wash a car, but you need to poop at the same time. After you just came home from work. And then you read the forums and find out Alpha has insulted you and then you are so </3 that you want to just cut your wrists!

I hate it when Alpha does that.