SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

What happened to the days of people driving imports acknowledging each other with just a thumbs up or something ..... people are getting way too snobby haha. When i had my Z31 every second silvia i went past waved and on the odd occasion a skyline driver would wave.

That never happens anymore..... theres just no love.

I get the same, I only wave/thumbs up to other skylines but I'm yet to find out to do it back :O The only contact I get with others are the ones that pull up quickly alongside you, but then dont look over. ;) The same after a run with someone, people that lose never seem to give a thumbs up.....

I did get a thumbs up from a 99 xr6 & his passenger though haha

What happened to the days of people driving imports acknowledging each other with just a thumbs up or something ..... people are getting way too snobby haha. When i had my Z31 every second silvia i went past waved and on the odd occasion a skyline driver would wave.

That never happens anymore..... theres just no love.

Hahaha just came in here to say the same...

I do admit though I'm a little embarrassed but I always look over at them or spy them in revision mirrors with a smile and even though I was full of dots on Monday (hahah) they could of smiled back :( lol

What also grinds my gears are computers that decide to blow a fuse when there is nothing open on a long weekend GRRR!! and your stuck at home sick :laugh:

What shits me is when I come home and find my letter box all caved in and my welcome sign on my gate smashed up in bits... have a strong feeling i know who it is seeing as i saw his car drive past my house a couple times... when he clearly has no need to be in my area - I live in whoop whoop... oooooooh revenge is so sweet - especially when they drive 70K cars ... payback's a bitch :)

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gears are to ground to even express in type