SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

That wouldnt happen to be on leach hwy? I was driving down it today and stones were flicking everywhere.. it goes so bad to the point where i thought there was something wrong with my car!! Like wheel bearings falling apart and geting thrown everywhere!!

no not Leach, this is West Coast Highway and Curtin Ave

And whats even worse! When they basically have a trench across the road, with no warning sign at all. You're driving along at night and see it at the last minute... and then BANG! you drop down an inch step and then up an inch step on the other side :(

And another place they have just resurfaced with ditches like this was curtin ave near cottesloe :P GRRRR!!

Edited by StageaGirl

When you get slow drivers in the right lane going 50kmh in a 70kmh zone... and when you overtake them in the left lane they get all pissed off and flash their lights at you. Even though u r overtaking them @ the speed limit!

STICK TO THE DAM LEFT LANE IF YOU WANNA DRIVE SLOW!! IDIOTS!!

When you get slow drivers in the right lane going 50kmh in a 70kmh zone... and when you overtake them in the left lane they get all pissed off and flash their lights at you. Even though u r overtaking them @ the speed limit!

STICK TO THE DAM LEFT LANE IF YOU WANNA DRIVE SLOW!! IDIOTS!!

Dam straight . . also when people drive next to another car and just sit there. . :ermm:

Doing the right thing and buying a concession train ticket, then the guard asking to see my student card (which is fine) then showing him my Curtin uni student card and then he looks at me and says that does not prove i am a student....apparently i need a smart rider to show that now, then him acting like he was the worlds nicest guy for not giving me a ticket and "letting me off this time"!

well f**k me, if a student card doesnt show that ur a student these days i dont no wtf is going on!

Doing the right thing and buying a concession train ticket, then the guard asking to see my student card (which is fine) then showing him my Curtin uni student card and then he looks at me and says that does not prove i am a student....apparently i need a smart rider to show that now, then him acting like he was the worlds nicest guy for not giving me a ticket and "letting me off this time"!

well f**k me, if a student card doesnt show that ur a student these days i dont no wtf is going on!

I got done for that, fined as well!! 50bucks

Stupidest fine ever.

I sent a email to the transperth and stated i wasnt going to pay it, due to they nvr even told us that we cant use the student card as proof of concession.

Glad to say they sent me a letter soon afterwards withdrawing the fine.

Motherf**king rant time.

WGMG?

Big Brother conversations.

Not conversations about Big Brother, but the type of conversation they seem to reguarly engage in on Big Brother.

The type where one person has an issue with another, so they sit down and talk about it. You basically get insulted, demeaned and criticised all in one hit, but because this person is being mature and is speaking rationally, you have to sit there and accept that shit?

No.

Constructive critisism my arse.

When I got ambushed with one of these Big Brother chats yesterday, I could see right through this girl. She'd obviously well rehearsed what she had to say, and wasn't interested in anything I had to say. Although she was phrasing things in an optimistic manner, I know for a fact that her honest intention was to put me down and make me feel rotten so that she could walk away feeling like "the winner".

TELSTRA and their FCUKING INDIAN phone staff.....aaaaaaggggghhhhhh!

+1

The funny thing is.. when u say "No i'm not interested." they are like.. "Yes, we know.. but do you know *blah blah blah*"..

I try to end the phone call politely but at the end of the day i just end up slamming the phone lol

TELSTRA and their FCUKING INDIAN phone staff.....aaaaaaggggghhhhhh!

haha yeah but not just telstra anyone with non aussie phone staff

+1

The funny thing is.. when u say "No i'm not interested." they are like.. "Yes, we know.. but do you know *blah blah blah*"..

I try to end the phone call politely but at the end of the day i just end up slamming the phone lol

just interuppt them and try and sell them something. . just anything your looking at at the time. . like your coffee cup or microwave lol just keep at them and see how they like it haha

people who slam car doors!

They dont need to b slammed! they can be gently shut~~!

+1

And car boots too. Not too long ago I took some stuff out of my R33 boot and this guy I was with just swung it down. The weight of the GTR spoiler added to the impact. Thought my boot was going to fall off :)

people who slam car doors!

They dont need to b slammed! they can be gently shut~~!

Yes god knows how many times i have ripped into people about that... i especially like it when stupid sh1t comes out of their mouth like "its just a car"... my response has never changed.... walk bitch!!(thats after telling them a few times already though, or if im just generally not happy)

+1

And car boots too. Not too long ago I took some stuff out of my R33 boot and this guy I was with just swung it down. The weight of the GTR spoiler added to the impact. Thought my boot was going to fall off :)

Had the same thing happen to me at the bottleshop, i said clearly, throw it in the boot mate, and shut it gently.... SLAAMMMMMMM... Just plain ignorant!!

RESTECPA!!

Edited by SCR34M

wgmg is when stupid bunch of dickhead indians come into the room your studying at uni, and start have a party and screaming, throwing shit

guys laughing like a bunch of girls, high pitched as hell....f*kn annoying kunts.....f*k f*k f*k

i get enough of hearing their acsent from lectures and telstra worker...so annoying

i swear im gonna walk to up them and tell them to 'sut teh phluck UP muan'!!!