SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG. mummy and daddy hand down there twin turbo supra to there son he talks it up then flips it into a pole trying to drift after a week of having it. then they go and buy him a r32 :)

POW right in the kisser.

f**king hate that.

WGMG, old people in brand new maximas.

Why can't there be young people in brand new maximas? THEY'RE COOL.

In an old-guy sorta way.

mcdonalds at kingsway.... they have a massive metal speed bump at teh end of the drive through.... stupid bastards..... i should have gone to malaga but they always have bore water sprinklers going on in the enclosed drive through........ stupid :thumbsup:

That also gmg... no way to go over it without hearing a nasty scrape! I literally avoid that maccas just because of the speed bump... was so much better when they didn't have any! That maccas is shit anyway, they always stuff up orders and only fill the chips up half way although most maccas seem to be doing this now... I always tell them to get stuffed and fill it up properly.

WGMG. mummy and daddy hand down there twin turbo supra to there son he talks it up then flips it into a pole trying to drift after a week of having it. then they go and buy him a r32 ;)

is this the red supra that rolled it near sevenoaks senior colllege??? he goes to my sisters school adn was saying the supra was worth 40 grand and it wasnt insured. what a f**K head

PEOPLE WHO DRINK DRIVE AND RUN RED LIGHTS NOT EVEN JUST TURNING RED BUT BEING RED LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO GO THROUGH 4 LANES, 2 TURNING LANES AND A ISLAND STRIP. THEN HITTING US AND NOW MY SKYLINE IS A WRITE OFF. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

is this the red supra that rolled it near sevenoaks senior colllege??? he goes to my sisters school adn was saying the supra was worth 40 grand and it wasnt insured. what a f**K head

that would be the one . the guy is now talking up his new 32 :blush:

that would be the one . the guy is now talking up his new 32 :laugh:

I saw the picture of that Supra, nasty. WTF are his parents thinking!?! Spoiled little prat.

when its gonna cost me 2grand for my wreck grr not even gonna bother.

i cant buy my front bar or my tyres (when there not that old) coz it means the car is together. well blah its just gonna be a wreck now anyway

when i can only get around in my sisters car when shes not using it and only to go to work and back and to tafe. pissing me off shes even keeping record of kms

my dog is sick 2 vet bills in a week when i should be putting that money towards another car

jag drivers, one full on came into my lane (left) coz he doesnt know how to f***ing merge in the middle lane getting on farmer fwy

going over downloads and cap for phone and net coz of car shit