SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

Not being able to sell my car yet even though it's at a reasonable price IMO. Then getting a text last night asking if I wanted to trade for some SS Commonwhore.... no thanks. But what really grinds my gears is that all my money thats going towards modding my new car is held up in the R34. This means I haven't ordered, wheels, rails, coilovers, swaybars, a bonnet, boost/temp gauges....

People who do the wrong thing and then whinge

Oh no it went wrong and now i need your help even though i was in the wrong

F_CKEN P_SS ME THE F_CK OFF

Follow the rules you F_CKWIT

WGMG: Waiting on a buyer for 2 months to find hes not buying and then eventually selling the car a week after the one you really really liked is sold...

then stuck being without a car and only borrowing the falcorn when dads not using it...

Edited by Ten Four

• 2 weeks later...

The driving of some 'tards.

Dead busy traffic on Abernethy rd, crawling along waiting for the lights to go green, had about about 3/4" car length space in front of me. Some idiot in a pulser cuts the queue on the left and w/out indicating just barges into the space in front of me. He could only fit about the front right corner of his car but what can you do?

No need for that sort of bad etiquette.

• 2 weeks later...
The driving of some 'tards.

Dead busy traffic on Abernethy rd, crawling along waiting for the lights to go green, had about about 3/4" car length space in front of me. Some idiot in a pulser cuts the queue on the left and w/out indicating just barges into the space in front of me. He could only fit about the front right corner of his car but what can you do?

No need for that sort of bad etiquette.

I wish i didn't love my car so much, because then i could drive into these people on principle...

Slowly of course. But enough to say "Hi! this is my lane, f**k off if you're not going to indicate". And tell insurance i sneezed or something :):(

having a bbq/ sports party at scarbs on the w/e for ym birthday. f**k all ppl turn up. i brought all this food, heaps of emat. i don't even eat the s**t being a vego and it was all sitting in the esky uneaten. a huge waste of money and my time in getting it.

and getting my bodykit on last week only to find styled to race gave me a 180 back instead of silvia so now i have to take it back so they can send it the their supplier (theire mistake coz it said silvia on invoice) then they gotta send one back then i can finally put it back on. but it means i can't get my paint for my car til thats on but the problem i have now is i can't get it there. bf work ute isn't available for us to use 2 w/e in a row can't use my sisters car coz shes busy so i'm stuck

I WANT MY PAINT i finally have the $$$ but i can't get it :)

• 2 weeks later...

WGMG is the 2wd utes that get lowered and called mini trucks, and then the idiot goes and puts a bowtie decal on the back window because its a rodeo even though the rocker cover clearly says izuzu on it. What a bloody joke.

Also when cars see you on your motorbike coming up the middle when everone is stopped and they decide to move over to the middle of the road just so you cant get passed.

when my platinum spark-plugs shit themselves on the way to tafe so i have to drive there and back on 3 cylinders and had only done 10,000km on NEW NGK $20 each. f*** it im using copper plugs now

some mother f***ing bit** in a toyota yaris that pulls in the the slip road at dog swamp hungry jacks just to pull out again when im along side her almost causing me to hit her and the car in the other lane.

ppl with HID light (stock and after market) omfg they are such a distraction

any body reading this if u have HID lights plz adjust them so they dont blast the car in front

• 1 month later...

Derro kids aged 13-18

Cheeky talk back types with the body frame of a stick insect

Shit female drivers (the ones that dont bother to check the rear view mirror before reversing into ya)

Old drivers that can barely see and are oblivious to other motorists around them.

Drivers swerving through traffic and tail-gating as if they were james bond or some shit.

wgmg my sister wanting cherrireds spot in dads shed for her boyfriends boat

wgmg more not having room in my shed to bring my baby home

do the smart thing... tell the BF to get the f**k out and park his boat on the street and if that dont work burn the shed down with the boat in it and build a new shed :) problem solved.

having to go into RPH at 7:30am on Tuesday grrrr i cant even get up at 8:30am so how am i meant to get up b4 7:30