SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

Trolling/abuse

QUOTE (SAU (WA) WASTELAND RULES 2008)

(a) Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, insults and “flaming” are not tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual.

Truck drivers who are so ignorant they dont stop at stop signs and decide to cut me off while im doing 80kph. And then has the courage to hang his bogan arm out the window and hound me for his mistake. Not much needs to be said other than complete douchebag!

wgmg :)

my brother

my brother saying if you had abrain when he has trouble reading

the learners permit age

that nothing is cheap [$3 for a can of coke at a servo]

that ill own nothing because of bligh

that i live on 2 acres and my dad wont by me a car

my mum's nonability to drive in a straight line backwards

EDIT: gt5 being late

wat doesn't :)

5 in a row for state of origin

natural sellection

Edited by sleeperdatto

moderated threads for selling =x

i know sometimes people post silly things...but threads dont get updated unless a mod is online.

Car for sale threads get updated within 30 mins on weekdays.

Weekends and nights it takes a little longer.

We're testing a few different alternatives in the parts section so it may be a little behind right now.

We don't put these systems in place for our own entertainment, they are to benefit the forum/forum users. So we appreciate your patience :P

spending a good hour mounting the office media server on new server rack mounts, adjusting the size of them so they fit in the rack in my office rather than the server room, go to turn it on and having the fan louder than a a380 loosing an engine....

• 2 weeks later...

EVERY THING :)

nah but what really grinds my gears is popo that hide speed cameras behind parked cars

the emergency department at RPH

ppl that go to emergency with blood noses and splinters, im not kidding

the fact morphine does nothing 4 kidney stones but thats all they give u. f**k give me a tranquilizer. next time im just going to take nurofen plus and tramadol and get a high as a kite

and not forgetting youtube adds for good Charlotte and short stack brrr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...