SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

• 4 weeks later...

wgmg is speed cameras on the freeway at 4am in the morning near loftus street where its 80 until after leederville traino and giving you a 3 demerit piont fine for doing 100 on the freeway because you have not hit the 100 zone yet. even tho your driving in a stright line on a 4 lane FREEWAY. its a freeway for a reason

• 4 weeks later...

People that can't spell!!!!

They all = Moron's

Ppl that don't understand what a plural is!!!!

moron's = ownership + morons = plural, or more than one fyi. :thumbsup:

Not being able to find a well priced r32 body kit!

Why... Ohhh Why are these things so expensive!!!

A bomex kit for my 4 door cost $2300 landed and took 7 weeks to order. I was ropeable. Glad I got mspec skirts and gtr frontbar with my coupe and of course the 26.

Edited by nismokid

Ppl that don't understand what a plural is!!!!

moron's = ownership + morons = plural, or more than one fyi. :thumbsup:

moron: singular

morons: plural

moron's: abbreviation for "moron is"

morons': belongs to said moron

WGMG - Sony

I have a sega master system, that is eleventy bazillion years old, and still plays sonic the hedgehog perfectly, not to mention the built in game "alex the kid" :thumbsup:

but get sucked into the whole "media centre" type set up, and the supposedly top of the line 320G slimline POS3 lasts less than 5 months before it shits itself in a major way that requires it to be sent to the other side of the fkn planet so 6 year old chinese children in a sweat shop can resolder the circuit boards. Not to mention the fact that it has taken all my recorded TV and all my save game data out with it, and made ornaments out off all the assecories I have spent up big on.

Oh, did I mention it also burnt out the HDMI data board on my irreplaceable HD CRT television, that was only 3 years old, and Sony refuse to even look at?

KUNCE

WGMG... i challenge anyone to ring up a random car wrecking place n see if you can get anyone with some sort of emotion answer the phone. They'r bloody lifeless! Then they just hang up if they dont have your part. "nuh dont have that - click." every single person sounds the friggin same also! - Just once i wana ring up one time and get a lil old irish lady answer n be soo helpful n forgiving when she doesnt have the part then she'll tell God to bless me before saying "goodbye dear"

I guess what really grinds my gears is not finding my part haha

agreed but ill extend it. Being from a retail back ground i find that customer service in general has gone down the drain alot (sorry to say but i find WA more so than Vic too). I got better service via email from a sydney based company when i was chasing a part for my MTB, most bike stores here said 'no cant get that' and the store i got the bike from could only get a price once I had given them the part number from their own supplier!!! Then he wanted to charge me $28 inc postage when i could get it from the syd company for $9.

GMG

• 3 weeks later...

WGMG... i challenge anyone to ring up a random car wrecking place n see if you can get anyone with some sort of emotion answer the phone. They'r bloody lifeless! Then they just hang up if they dont have your part. "nuh dont have that - click." every single person sounds the friggin same also! - Just once i wana ring up one time and get a lil old irish lady answer n be soo helpful n forgiving when she doesnt have the part then she'll tell God to bless me before saying "goodbye dear"

I guess what really grinds my gears is not finding my part haha

ha!there's a guy from the quokka.you feel as if you're offending him if you ask for a particular part.and his entusiasm to serve you extends to his haste in finding that part.above, your comments,very apt.

agreed but ill extend it. Being from a retail back ground i find that customer service in general has gone down the drain alot (sorry to say but i find WA more so than Vic too). I got better service via email from a sydney based company when i was chasing a part for my MTB, most bike stores here said 'no cant get that' and the store i got the bike from could only get a price once I had given them the part number from their own supplier!!! Then he wanted to charge me $28 inc postage when i could get it from the syd company for $9.

GMG

years ago got hassles from a guy at repco balcatta.was at odds with the rules of transactions and what i wanted to do.i was like,if you can't help me due to your rules it's all good.i'll go next door.was no prob with me.reluctantly,swearing under his breath he served me.THAT WAS YEARS AGO.the last five years they have been uber helpful and always keen to give advice.like shoppin there.

Edited by GT ARRRGH

my gears are ground while i work 60 hr weeks to pay a mortgage and car loan and it seems i have to ask nicely to actually keep any of that money.direct debits,bills,taxes,inflation,petrol.insurances and INCOME TAX! thanks mr govt.i work,you get a percentage of my hardearned that i could be putting back into the economy.no,it's alright,i didn't want all the money i earned anyway...:domokun:

WRGMG is the Victoria Ave/Terrace Rd carpark.

The other week, the only parking spot left was under some stupid tree that grows stupid berries that some stupid birds eat and then shit all over your f**king car. Got to my car after work to find the bonnet, windscreen and roof covered in a solid 15mm layer of semi-digested berry bird shit.

Yesterday, had to drive in, parked in that carpark but NOT under one of those stupid trees only to come back to my car after work to find it COVERED in salt spray :down:

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for there being zero good parking spots in Perth at all. No matter where you park you always come back to find bird s**t, tree sap, berries/seed things, or to find you were parked near a jealous commodore driver who couldn't resist the frustration of owning a crap car, and runs a key down the side of yours.