SAU Community

A Day With Matt Spry

Col-GTSX

Was very dumb, I was not aware what was going on as i was listerning to a "Hi 5" cd and not the radio...

So i was like look up and ohhhhh sh1t... Lucky i know so many of them...

What is Matt Spry's contact details at his workshop?????

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was very dumb, I was not aware what was going on as i was listerning to a "Hi 5" cd and not the radio...

So i was like look up and ohhhhh sh1t... Lucky i know so many of them...

Id say lucky they didnt know you were listening to Hi 5...

well, yesterday i organised to have my day with matt spry. it`ll be in the workshop next tuesday arvo ready for next saturday's dyno shoot out at Allstar again.

lets just hope that matt himself can put brisbane tuning to shame cause all in all, i dont think brisbane tuning have done the best job possible with my car.

why not? :(

Years ago I went there.

Very quickly explain what happened. Went in with a little under a quarter of a tank fuel, picked it up with the fuel right on empty. Wasn't booked on the Dyno, so what happened? Then they advised me on getting some standard spec rear pads to replace the "endless" ones that I had despite my sceptism, then coming down cootha one night and stopping at a set of traffic lights on Milton Rd, the new pads were smoking them up big time. Also got a quoted price on some work, and when I got back to pay it came in over quote without being told prior, but I couldn't remember the exact quote (just roughly) and couldn't find it anywhere.

Enough chitter about Brisbane tuning...

Good luck john... Matt will make her pur like a kitten... As long as there are not any faulty coil packs... Cause if there are, well i got his spare ones... :D

Also do us a favour John when its done...

Do a write up on it...

List the mods...

List what happened during tuning...

Give us a bit by bit on the day on the dyno...

We need this sorta thing on a weekly basis... Keeps the readers interested...

• 2 years later...