SAU Community

My Wife No Longer Having A Baby :(

Flite

As some of you may know I had some joyous news about a week ago about my wife being pregnant with out first child. Well we went to have an ultrasound today and found out that she is no longer going to have a baby :D

She is having BABIES!!!! We are having TWINS!!!

hmm now lets see thats 5k for each baby from the government, so looks like 10k worth of mods coming in december :D

haha thats what I was thinking when we had a scare no too long ago. I said here comes the new engine ive allways wanted :D lol

Oh you bad bastard :D Hope I'm not the only one to be fooled by the title & first paragraph, that would have been awful.......my mum had a stillborn baby just over a year before me, which is why my parents had me, I thought it would be one of those threads.

Congratulations anyway mate, first time parents I guess??

Congrats guys....kids are great...they are hard work and will definately keep you on your toes but they are so very worth it...

*you thought that you would get out of the dirty nappies...think again now ;) *

Congrats and hope everything goes smoothly for you both

one mini flite running around terrorising perth streets was going to be bad enough now theres gonna be two!.... :wave: heheh

congrats to your wife and yourself :wub:

Good to hear man......

I myself am going to be a biological dad in November(Just got my beast on the road in time) :O

My wife has two kids already and my ex had three so I was the ready made dad.

My wifes dad is a twin and I was like mmmmmmm I love kids and all but having four kids in our house mmmmmmm.

Anyway good luck on a boy :worship: as thats what Im hoping for cuz I wont be trying again. I dont want anymore :blink: .

That doesnt mean I wont be practising..LOL :)

Congrats bro and best of luck in the future.

Imtorqing

Ooh wow congratulations. Now it is going to be an even bigger handful.

Man I want twins. Luckily for me they are in the family :D

All the best. I hope your wife has a safe delivery of both bundles of joy :D