SAU Community

Lets Get Along

Mud

I would like to declare an amnesty and a time of peace and forgiveness.

Many arguements have been fought on this forum and I'd like to extend my hand to all those I have offended purposefully or otherwise.

I would like to make it clear that ALL MEMBERS are welcome to ALL MEMBERS EVENTS and that EVERYONE ELSE is welcome to ANY OTHER EVENT.

I would like this thread to stay CLEAN and POSITIVE.

Please post up if you feel there hasn't been enough love lately and would like to give some!

Again my appologies.

M

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see the amends of things broken around here being put back together.

We here are to share the same interest in 1 thing, that being skylines. Not to verbally abuse one another to the degree where you piss someone off or put them down and start to make them feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, again, good to see that things are being amended.

Nice work Mud :angry:

Lets all work together in maintaining a healthy and happy environment :wub:

The culture on SAu is at a very low point so how about we all lift our attitudes and display more maturity.

Look if you take a normal distribution of the population…I think the SAU community is well below the average. We’ve got less than 2% wankers in here, so I’d be damned if I’m going to ruin our statistics anymore and make up with personalities that I just plain clash with :angry:

I love you guys... :P But seriously, *huge* kudos to Mark for having the balls to say what needs to be said in the interests of maintaining the positive image of the club and the forums.

To quote Sandra Bullock... "world peace!"

Mud my child. I have forgiven your sins that you have committed to others. You are now enlightened to enter the gates and become a holy HKS angel. You may speak with other angels such as Greddy, Trust and Nismo.

Let my holy words encourage those who have sinned before us to be forgiven and deliver them from VTEK.

go Skyline!

our fathar who art in heaven hallow be thy name...

Oh wait....

I didnt do it, and if I was supposed to of I did!

BTW, I think this is part of Muds master plan to creat a religous cult and take all of our money. Do not listen to him!!!

PS I'm sorry.

I always consider here as a big family, and always try to be nice to everyone. But sometimes, there's always someone try to bug you, or start a fight, etc. Never understand them...... anyway, sincerely hope the skyline family can get better and better!

You can't choose your relatives but you can pick your friends.

Words to live by. If you choose to be here, then embrace all who post up! If they piss you off, then treat them like a relative, see them rarely and speak to them in short sharp sentences.

Gifts are optional.