SAU Community

Adelaide Auto Salon - August 2006

4door_Sleeper

As the topic states, Auto Salon is back in Adelaide on the 12-13th August.

There are several cars in the group that are worthy of entering (not that I expect we will win King of Autosallon) and I wanted to know if its worth setting up an SAU site. Entry is $100, (less than a tank of petrol), and we need a minimum of 6 cars for a club display.

If your car is up to the job and you can spare the time to clean and polish then set up on Friday afternoon (3pm -10pm), add your name and details here. We tried this once before with mixed results, so this time I am suggesting people will nedd to be sure by the end of June and cars will be entered on the 1st of July (payment required)

i'm keen, do you know the cost of entering plus dyno runs?

The only problem i can forsee for myself is that i work arvo's so setting up on friday could be difficult for me but i'll try and work something out!

If the car is ready in time then I am in - put me down as a 'yes' and I'll update prior to July 1st

My plan is to take the Friday off to prepare and set-up my car and then I'll help others as required.

No offence intended Mr. iNFMS, but it's SAU or nothing for me.

the r31 club had a smallish display last year

banner - best bet is to speak to Ted Turner Signs at Edwardstown as they did ours for around the $160 mark i reckon - and thats a 2000x1000 vinyl banner

dyno run is included in teh entry cost, dB drag racing is extra and ya gotta enter somewhere else

Like Maxx said........if numbers are down then i could join, But i'd be needing chips away to come help with some chips n cracks in me front bar! Oh and i really need to drop the ass end a little more, Damn i wish i had some coilovers!!!!!

Well a few Skylines from my mechanic's w/shop are comming up to enter this year, as they just missed the Melbourne A.S. Would you allow us to join your stand? If i come i think there will be at least 4 Skylines.

Not sure if they want to enter on their own though, so i will keep you posted : .

i could b up 4 it, but ill know closer to the date cos might have somthing on....my car would need a bit of work done 2 it, the front kit is all hacked up at the bottom and i gota fix my lights cos they moved and clean my engine bay....actually clean the whole car...haha

I should be able to put my new car in:) as for dyno comp yeah may put mine in.

did u bought the 32 GTR from Kasai??

the car in yr avatar looks like it

looks like we got the number

now Matt/guy can collect $100 from each of us to ensure the club display will FINALLY happen this year :PBJ:

This is looking good so far this year.

I dont have a problem with other skylines fron Melbourne joining with us and it may even help if the Vic chapter of SAU (are u guys a propper club?) have an SAU banner we could borrow for the weekend.

The other aspect of a display is what sort of display will we set up? The entry form says a minimum is some sort of ground cover.

Any Ideas for a theme?

This is looking good so far this year.

I dont have a problem with other skylines fron Melbourne joining with us and it may even help if the Vic chapter of SAU (are u guys a propper club?) have an SAU banner we could borrow for the weekend.

The other aspect of a display is what sort of display will we set up? The entry form says a minimum is some sort of ground cover.

Any Ideas for a theme?

SAU VIC is the biggest chapter of SAU :blush:

Just spoke to the guys and they are entering as their own club "DRAGON". Not sure if i am going yet, but if i do i will prefer to enter with SAU :), i will keep you posted..

Jameszilla (James) is the person to PM for the SAU VIC banner. We also have merchandise :), nothing better than representing your club by wearing club polos/t-shirts :).