SAU Community

Anyone Know What This Is?

I found this:

item3.JPG

it was lying underneath my car in the garage, i think it might have fallen from my car, although im not sure and i got no idea what it is, anyone can shed some light on this item?

more pics:

item2.JPG

it also has a number written on it

first group of numbers:

second group of numbers

I found this:

item3.JPG

it was lying underneath my car in the garage, i think it might have fallen from my car, although im not sure and i got no idea what it is, anyone can shed some light on this item?

more pics:

item2.JPG

it also has a number written on it

first group of numbers:

second group of numbers

what sort of car is it

what sort of car is it

its all good just answered my own question.....r33.. i will find out for you unless you find out earlier

yeah thats what i thought, or hopefully its not even a car part at all,

i do have really stiff suspension/low ride height and i have bottom out quite a few times on ditches and uneven patches on roads

so could possibly have rattle and caused a part to fall out

maybe ur wife/girlfriend/friend/family stuck it underneath the car when u didn't know just so they can screw with ur head. :dry:

:( Wouldnt it suck.

maybe ur wife/girlfriend/friend/family stuck it underneath the car when u didn't know just so they can screw with ur head. :)

haha! i put a zip tie on the tailshaft of my friends falcon. TICK TICK TICK TICK! got him fooled for a bit :D

haha! i put a zip tie on the tailshaft of my friends falcon. TICK TICK TICK TICK! got him fooled for a bit :(

hahaha a while back I was bushbashing in my sigma, and a branch got caught in the tailshaft, i was like WHAT THE f**k IS THAT

I once had a friend who once pulled apart his whole dash board to find the cause of a rattle which turned out to be his rear vision mirror. So anyways wound down his window and slipped a 5 cent piece inside the door and it drove him mad. Notice how I started off by saying that he was my friend! :(