SAU Community

Skyline Abuse!

maybe only 34 drivers understand me lol.....

but yeh..mmmmmmmm just a shit day...thought id share my day with the people who would understand me the most....

i hear u about my car being jixed...if it gets fixed...im selln it.....get a new one or something else......

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now that i think about it i was being dissed for driving a jap car in aust 2 days ago from these bloody boguns in some shit box.....cant remember wat it was....

Edited by anjoO

ok, something that you could've/should've done would've been to take his number plate when he first slammed on the brakes in front of you and called the cops and reported him. then he would've got booked and you'd still have a car.

also he wouldn't be in jail, he would've just been taken back to the station and booked, then let go.

and with a full exhaust and cai they put out about 200rwkw.

also if you had pulled over to settle it and you hit him first you'd be the one in jail for assault.

and you can't sue him unless you can prove that he hit you on purpose, and that he didn't just get sideways and lose control, and because you engaged in a race.

i got guys i know that come into work all the time that dribble shit like this. sounds like an exagerated story. fair enough you might've crashed, but you haven't made yourself sound tuff, just a stooge.

i dont think it was a race like ur thinkin, if someone did that shit to u n tried to take off, wouldnt uw anna catch up n let him have it? i know i would... and its not bs, wen he showed up to do his exam, he had all glass through his hair n sh*t. if ur callin him a liar, ur sayin i am too.

ok, something that you could've/should've done would've been to take his number plate when he first slammed on the brakes in front of you and called the cops and reported him. then he would've got booked and you'd still have a car.

also he wouldn't be in jail, he would've just been taken back to the station and booked, then let go.

and with a full exhaust and cai they put out about 200rwkw.

also if you had pulled over to settle it and you hit him first you'd be the one in jail for assault.

and you can't sue him unless you can prove that he hit you on purpose, and that he didn't just get sideways and lose control, and because you engaged in a race.

i got guys i know that come into work all the time that dribble shit like this. sounds like an exagerated story. fair enough you might've crashed, but you haven't made yourself sound tuff, just a stooge.

if u saw the way he hit me u would easy notice it was no accident...he even admited to it...his excuse was "he was swearing at me" which i think is a load of bs.....but then again all u guys think that of me.

and yeh i no if i hit him i would been charged but it didnt happen so get off that. wat happened was he on purpose, hit me, and indangered my life. where the pole hit the door...was inches away from the windscreen where my head was.....

still waiting on pics of serious life threatening damage....

I presume the car was insured and your covered to get it fix right?

insured? yes......covered? yes....fixable?.....no idea

ull get ur pics.......dw....ill proberly go down see the car tm just to proove u guys wrong...and so that other guy announces his a wanker publicly

What intersection and pole did you hit? I dont live far away from where you recon this happened and I can go and do an investigation CSI style to see if your BS'in

right infront of the bus stop before power rd / heathonton road. going towards dande.

its right near the mobil station...

VB- who are you?? so you saw him in the exam with glass over him??

Wouldnt anjo have removed all glass from him??

hrmmmm u got me there....i guess i just didnt think.....and i couldnt really tell if it was in my hair lol.......guess it was shock...........

Guys just be easy on him..

let him bring some pics..

till then just take it easy..

And anjo-bad luck dude if it happened.. Atleast you didnt get hurt. cars can be fixed..

But Anjo you should have taken some pics and then posted this. Even if you posted it a few days after the incident.. So ppl will stop callin u a liar..

Edited by siddr20

and what if u caught up and hopped out the car and he hopped out with a steel bar or a knife? rather just call the cops and keep my front teeth thank u very much.

fair enough he might've crashed the car, but the story sounds like the whole 'i caught a fish this big'.

and the whole i didn't do anything wrong, it was all his fault is just stupid. sure he acted like a dick, but then u threatened him, and tried to race... if you wanted to follow him then why pull ahead? then he could just hit the brakes and watch you drive off up the road and he pulls of and drives home. thats just stupid. so yes, you raced him.

Edited by mad082

i SAW this today if it was around 8.30am....it was right near the bus stop on heatherton road right? just before power road lights.... i saw ur car...it looked pretty messed up man...u went over the road barrier into that wooden pole didnt u? i saw it on my way to work... hope everything gets worked out...sue the f#%ker

and what if u caught up and hopped out the car and he hopped out with a steel bar or a knife? rather just call the cops and keep my front teeth thank u very much.

fair enough he might've crashed the car, but the story sounds like the whole 'i caught a fish this big'.

and the whole i didn't do anything wrong, it was all his fault is just stupid. sure he acted like a dick, but then u threatened him, and tried to race... if you wanted to follow him then why pull ahead? then he could just hit the brakes and watch you drive off up the road and he pulls of and drives home. thats just stupid. so yes, you raced him.

u assume to much....so wat if i said pull over.....i dont no about u but its kinda called insurence...he threw the thing at me which kinda said he wants to pick a fight...all i said was if wanna settle this pull over....it was his choice....i kept driving....

it was hard to take pics cuz they took the car straight away

i SAW this today if it was around 8.30am....it was right near the bus stop on heatherton road right? just before power road lights.... i saw ur car...it looked pretty messed up man...u went over the road barrier into that wooden pole didnt u? i saw it on my way to work... hope everything gets worked out...sue the f#%ker

yeh thanks...i was preety sure someone was from these forums....

cheers to all the c**ts that thought i was lying....u aint got shit on me now.....