SAU Community

Skyline Abuse!

There you go ppl.. someone saw it..

so cut the slack..

You are very unlucky man Anjo..

yeh...very unlucki indeed....or should i say lucki...cuz i swear to god if it was a few inches higher....the pole woulda went right into me....

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah insurance will fix things, but it doesn't cure the pain of having teeth knocked out, or being beaten to a pulp.

look i'll accept that the crash might've happened, but u tried to make yourself sound like some kind of hero. you could've just said a commodore hit u and u hit a pole. then u wouldn't be copping crap.

If the cops were behind you why did you have to call the cops?

Sorry but im going to be the first to say this story reeks of bullshit. You either have to be the unluckiest R34 owner in the world (whats that, 3 accidents now?), you cant drive and obviously dont understand how your actions affect other people (e.g. maybe you hit him?) or you are making this all up and want attention.

Why would he purposely damage his car and throw himself in jail? He would also be up for alot more than "recklus indangerment" if this were true (the special rulings of attempted manslaughter spring to mind).

If the story is true, what can you do? Wait for his insurance to pay you out and buy a new car.

Take some pics of the car and post them up.

But you said above you specifically werent dragging because the "cops behind you" wouldnt have liked it very much.

Contradiction #2 for this story. If you do manage to post photos ill remove my posts and publically call myself a wanker.

:(

yeah insurance will fix things, but it doesn't cure the pain of having teeth knocked out, or being beaten to a pulp.

look i'll accept that the crash might've happened, but u tried to make yourself sound like some kind of hero. you could've just said a commodore hit u and u hit a pole. then u wouldn't be copping crap.

yeh well i could also call u a effin idiot....but people want details

yeah no worries mate

it looked really bad, i sat opposite it in the traffic jam for 2 minutes, cops hadnt got there yet so i assume it had literally just happened

yeah no worries mate

it looked really bad, i sat opposite it in the traffic jam for 2 minutes, cops hadnt got there yet so i assume it had literally just happened

did u see wen he hit me.....back me up that it was intentional

what's up with the insults for a fellow liner who's unfortunately met with an accident? aren't we all in this together? we should show some pity, imagine if we were in his shoes and had to head back home without our beloved ride. plus the guy's got proof that it happened and pics would be posted up tomorrow.

i rkn its jsut the fact that this forum knows me as makn useless threds.....and they just keep laying into it....i no for a fact if a well respected user form these forums made it they wouldnt give a rats ass

cant say i did, as i crawled past in the traffic all i saw was the wooden pole on the ground, broken glass and ur car over the barriers all smashed and i assume it was u on the fone standing beside ur car, also saw a white car in the ditch, must have just missed it

anjo, i dunno why all these guys are givin you crap.. I feel sorry for you man. how are those pics comin along?

me and VB plan to go up to check the car tm....thats if i can be bothered whith all thats happening....

awwwwwww my eng exam all i could think about was my 34 >_<

I think the apprehension is due to the fact that the story seems to keep changing and that his attitude just stinks. I dont think many of us are believeing the whole "i was just driving along minding my own business and then was attacked by an evil goon from hell." now the end result is not in dispute but the event leading up to it are.

My take based on the fact that this guy is still a p plater and is talking the way he is, is that he was driving like nutjob/boy racer and pissed off the wrong person.

Edit: can anyone say Boxhead? older members will know what i mean.

yeh i should be goin tmr, i'll still go if andru doesnt, so if they actually let me take pics, should be up tmr arvo/night

cant say i did, as i crawled past in the traffic all i saw was the wooden pole on the ground, broken glass and ur car over the barriers all smashed and i assume it was u on the fone standing beside ur car, also saw a white car in the ditch, must have just missed it

yeh that was me......on da fon....in the uniform haha....

oh well at least u can say that the accident happened....

pics only prove there was a crash, not the story of how it happened.

u no wat mate......just tell urself that...and ill tell everyone else wat happened.....have a good day.....

think the apprehension is due to the fact that the story seems to keep changing and that his attitude just stinks. I dont think many of us are believeing the whole "i was just driving along minding my own business and then was attacked by an evil goon from hell." now the end result is not in dispute but the event leading up to it are.

thank you. that is what i'm trying to say.

I think the apprehension is due to the fact that the story seems to keep changing and that his attitude just stinks. I dont think many of us are believeing the whole "i was just driving along minding my own business and then was attacked by an evil goon from hell." now the end result is not in dispute but the event leading up to it are.

My take based on the fact that this guy is still a p plater and is talking the way he is, is that he was driving like nutjob/boy racer and pissed off the wrong person.

mate i dont no about u but listen

my cars been smashed up 3 times in the last 2 months.....one of which was on the same day i get it back.....and other was on the day of my english exam.....u rkn i wouldnt feel crap....that car cost me 30k and from all this crap thats happened i doubt my cars even worth 25k.

when the hell did the story change.......u tell me okai...and well go from there....story didnt change mate.....its jsut that some people assume things without thinkin Oh hang on....maybe he ment.......

Edited by anjoO

Anjo0 mate, just go watch some tv.. Take some rest..

you are obviously gettin worked up with all these comments..

So go watch some tv or go hang with some mates.. NO point bein here..