SAU Community

Skyline Abuse!

Yeah well all he did was make himself to be an evern bigger twat then people already thought he was.

*oh oh omg i drive a 34 that my dad bought omg omg you drive a povo 33* ..... sh*ts me to f*cking tears.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah well all he did was make himself to be an evern bigger twat then people already thought he was.

*oh oh omg i drive a 34 that my dad bought omg omg you drive a povo 33* ..... sh*ts me to f*cking tears.

If it's any consolation, he apparently crashes his R34 3 times every 2 months. >_<

Relax, who cares. You shouldn't care what others think about your car if you're happy with it. I'm sure there's plenty of BMW M3 etc drivers who reckon he just drives a povo R34.

GL with getting the car fixed if its possible, i had some (i wont use bad words)damage my car, he was my Gf ex and he decide to use my car as a trampoline but what happen happen its all fixed i'd had to wait 4 months but its fixed with a new paintjob Too.

If it's any consolation, he apparently crashes his R34 3 times every 2 months. >_<

Relax, who cares. You shouldn't care what others think about your car if you're happy with it. I'm sure there's plenty of BMW M3 etc drivers who reckon he just drives a povo R34.

my parents happen to be one.....except its not a m3 its a 911.

newai i didnt mean to say 33s are shitter im just saying in regards to class...u no wat i mean...34 is the upper class compared to 33...regardless of anyones car ect ect...u no wat i mean....at least i hope...lol. i know there are alot of protective 33 ppl out there...but just to be honest and all id pick a 34 neday over a 33...even a gtr....

Yeah man but the difference is i paid for my 33 with my OWN hard earned cash, admitadely im on very good money for a first year apprentice (Energex) but i still saved cash and bought my own car, i didnt just run to daddy and ask for his cheque book, but like you said, ive managed to keep my 33 in one piece....

Yeah i'd pick a 34 if my dad was paying for it aswell..... *rolls eyes*

Edited by hayden49

who said my dad ever bloody bought me that car...i saved up 8-9grand...they took that from me and just added the rest....and tell me wen did u get ur 33 and how much u earned.....i dont no know one who could save up even a few grand at my age.....it seeems every skyliner i see is 20+ and im damn proud of how hard i work for my age.

Plasterer for Multiplux...yeh thats right....believe it or not...that rules out half of u wankers on here dissn how hard i work...proberly 10x the work u do buddies

u dont know me so dont assume shit...damnnn.....i can only imagine wat would happen to these idiots if they assumed this stuff in public....its the stuff that will gets on channel 7 news...seirously....

Edited by anjoO

my parents happen to be one.....except its not a m3 its a 911.

newai i didnt mean to say 33s are shitter im just saying in regards to class...u no wat i mean...34 is the upper class compared to 33...regardless of anyones car ect ect...u no wat i mean....at least i hope...lol. i know there are alot of protective 33 ppl out there...but just to be honest and all id pick a 34 neday over a 33...even a gtr....

Fair enough, everyone has their preferences. I prefer the looks of an R33 but that's me. Dunno about choosing an R34 over an R33 GTR either way though. >_<

You're a lucky guy. Just don't start random fights on the road because there's lots of people with a lot less to lose than you.

I bought my 33 2 months ago and how much i earned has SFA to do with you.

your saying a bank or finance company loaned you $21,000 for a car when your 18?

also, just interested how did you manage to get insurance for it, seeing as its a 34 and a *upper class* car?

OH and a keyboard warrior also! shit man, im really keen for YUO TO BASHEZ ME WITH YUO l337 FITINGZ SKILLZ!!!

Haha, i shake my head at people like you.

Edited by hayden49

huh????...uhhhhh okai wat ever u said ill agree...lol

newai

i didnt get a loan...the money was from my parents.....21g yeh...so wat...and here u go how much u earn is alot more then me and that u work so much harder then me and looki here...cant even say it.

that tells me something mate.....look if u start something finish it.

wen u said some ppl work for there car...i did okai...at least for a bit....lol

wats so hard about insurence if u have the money?

didnt u no....money rules the world

i woulda pictured this sort of argument between rex's and skyliners and not fellow skyliners.....sighs

some ppl just have things to prove i guess

Edited by anjoO

Money rules stuck up cocks like you, the other 3/4 of working class actually appreciate working to buy their own stuff.

haha i cant even say it? what is there to say? im an apprentice electrical fitter mechanic? would you like me to send you my tax return so you can compare how much we earn?

again, carrying about things like money and how much you have only prove your immaturity and how much of a rich little daddys boy you are.

haha yes some people do have things to prove *my parents own a 911*.

anyways f*ck it im out, whether you drive a 34 and have a ton of money, id still rather not be known as a f*ckwit then drive a 34 and have money.

cheers

Edited by hayden49

no cops cant get u from inside, but would u go for a run right out front of a cop shop?

Uh?? i have driven past a cop station numerous amounts of time. Cops have heard my induction noise, and they didnt seem to care (the cops who were walkin along side the road)

I have even stopped outside a cop station, coz i got a phone call..

If you act normal, they dont care..

If you act like a dick, then yes they will do something..

ANyways Theres no point arugin about who has more money or at what age and what car we drive. You are just as stupid!!

Mr italy.. hmm all good. well if someone could teach me it would be great!! sorta gettin the hang of it.. hmm

ANd anjo0 just shut up now..

Leave the net and get over it about arguin back.

Havnt you learnt anything??

For gods sake go do something else.. Why are you on the net?? What are you tryin to prove now??

We all know the story now!!

No point arguin, coz more you do it, the more ppl will lay into you..

Go to bed!!

ANd anjo0 just shut up now..

Leave the net and get over it about arguin back.

Havnt you learnt anything??

For gods sake go do something else.. Why are you on the net?? What are you tryin to prove now??

We all know the story now!!

No point arguin, coz more you do it, the more ppl will lay into you..

Go to bed!!

truee that matey.. mite as well end it now

If you act normal, they dont care..

thats why i said would u 'go for a run' passed a cop shop, meaning would u race/be speeding passed one

in no specific order...

your a liar...

your a moron

and your a f**ktard :D

if ur a skyline driver or any type or driver u have to read this.

today.....around 8.20 i was in a accident that nearly caused me to die.

im travelling on the left lane and suddendly a holden com VZ SS comes onto my lane without indication. i slam on the brakes and avoided the contact....after i beeped the c**t and after a few seconds he slams on em again WITHOUT any traffic infront of him. the c**t was cleary playing me. at that point i go on the right lane and go beside him, i wind my window down and so did he....i ask him wtf he was doing and coud he even drive. after taht he takes a puff of his cig and pifs it into my car. i got cut so i told him to pull over and we'll settle this. its which at this point he goes.

"AS IF UR F*KN ASIAN SHIT BOXES COULD KEEP UP WITH THIS"

he begins to accell and so do i (we are like traviling 30-40 we were practicly stationary at the cig indident) i keep up with him and begin to pull away (i wasnt draggin we were going like 60 and dont ask how i hear these things pull like 250rwkw) ITS AT THIS POINT HE F*KN ON PURPOSE HITS MY REAR LEFT, I SPIN OUT OFF THE ROAD INTO A GUTTER, SHOOT UP INTO THE AIR (not really but u no wat i mean) AND INTO A POLE.

this guy actually seriously tried to kill me.....i called the cops got him arrested for recklus indangerment....think we gonna sue the c**t....

i think theres some serious dmg might be a ride off :)

did i mention that i was late for my english exam aswell....

now that i think of it 2 days before this a car loads of boguns were dising me about driving a asian car and being full on racist....and the guy who hit me today was also i think at least......aussie...

wat can i do guys