SAU Community

Skyline Abuse!

you keep saying you weren't racing him, but you said he started to accelerate, so u did too. then u started to pull away. who gives a crap if u are doing 60. its racing. if you drag someone from the traffic lights, does that mean that you aren't racing till you go faster than the speed limit.

and what would u do at a SAU meeting if you met us all? pull out your internet d&ck to try to scare us off? or try to beat us all up by yourself? who cares if you can fight or not. if someone gets out of a car with a steel bar and cracks you over the head as you are getting out of your car before you get a chance to do anything, how well you can fight doesn't mean squat!

and if you are only on your p's then how are you getting round the law that says you can't drive a performance car?

why don't you stop being a little punk and grow up. acting tuff might work with your immature school buddies, but in the real world you just look stupid

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have read a few of your posts anjoO, and I must say your english skills leave alot to be desired, but what I find amusing/annoying is your attitude toward ppl that are helping you. WHY? because you seem to be the guy with all the money but no sense how to spend it, you start a topic and then leave it, no feedback unless it effects your wallet, fair enough you know zip and want help, but if you gave advise and got zip in return your respect mark would drop too.

Are you proud of the fact that you saved 8gs (I would be), or the fact that you drove a car worth 3 times that and say you owned it? Dissing others because they drive what they can afford is not a means for creditability esp when YOU DIDNT pay for all of yours, if you want cred get a bit of empathy in ya.

It sucks what happened and if your asian (sorry if your not) you will get attitude from bogans, like it or not, learn to laugh at them, after all the reason they do it is to brag to mates wat a ToUgH cnut they are, and they dont brag about being laughed at, if they get the shits ignore them but steppin up to the mark and having a go with them is

A. Lowering yourself to thier level

B. Risking what happened to yourself

I can understand your reactions to this thread, your in shock, you dont like the rep you've earned yourself and your day sucked, but it was all very entertaining and drew alot more attention to your little universe, so you must be happy with that. lol

hey guys i got a good idea !!!

lets all go out... and when provoked... provoke back and see what happens !!!!!

i don't like your tone! lets rumble! lol

Edited by mad082

Man I should be out getting shitfaced and chasing chicks rather than reading this pointless shit.

Oh to have some disposable income. Woe is me.........

Edited by Ol_Mate

judging by some of the things anjoO has posted on that i'd say he just changed lanes without looking and took out the commodore.

for those who couldn't be bothered looking here are some.

sorry about the turning onto ya lane....my wanker mate said i was clear
oh shit i thought that was u that i enarli cut off
Edited by mad082

let me be the first to say

anjoO, hahaha suck shit u arrogant prick

reading your other posts/threds, it is clear that you are just a ricerboy/wanabe gangster (too much ynd for you) who doesn't know shit about cars.

go and have a cry u fairy top bloke

and ffs stop typing like a retard

z0mg im ub3r 1337 w1t t3h 1337 sp34kz0r lolololROFLCOPTERoneoneeleven!! 1'm t3h sh1t coz im t3h mammas b0i w1t t3h m4d shyte 34 y0!! n30nz pwnz0r j00 okaiz, kthxbye

grow up and learn to drive you pansy.

that is all

hahaha suck shit u arrogant prick

go and have a cry u fairy top bloke

and ffs stop typing like a retard

grow up and learn to drive you pansy.

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

Love your work mate.

ahahaha, guys seriously, its friday night, and all u got to do is go through old posts tryin to find new ways to bag andru when he left like hours ago... and your all telling him to grow up.... and what is the point of that last one.... i saw sitting behind the 33 that was givin him a run, andru didnt do sh*t, u dont make any mention or the idiot that was wanting a race with his kids in the car

i didnt tell him to grow up :) and i got nothing better to do 2nite... and yeah noone asked for your life story buddy :D

ahahaha, guys seriously, its friday night, and all u got to do is go through old posts tryin to find new ways to bag andru when he left like hours ago... and your all telling him to grow up.... and what is the point of that last one.... i saw sitting behind the 33 that was givin him a run, andru didnt do sh*t, u dont make any mention or the idiot that was wanting a race with his kids in the car

9 pages of crap. I stopped reading after the PDA.

Yeah well, well, I'm not alone, I'm at a school formal, with amazingly hot girls and friends and cars and money and i'm heaps and heaps popular and i'm cool. so there.

Yeah well your i bet your Dad bought you your car and I bought my car on my own so i better.

My god!

Headline:

Guy gets hit in rear qtr panel and spun into a pole in road rage incident!

That is pretty extreme hope your ok, hope you get your Skyline back on the road and hopefully this kind of attitude towards imports is not experienced by others in our community.

what was the deal with the original pda comment? saying you are at a formal on a pda when there are hot girls there says you are a nerd. if there were hot girls at a formal i wouldn't be in the corner on a pda, i'd be out chatting up the chicks.