SAU Community

Skyline Abuse!

I saw the accident on Heatherton yesterday too... your 34 look pretty screwed up. Glad to hear you and your passenger were ok though. Id keep faith in the Endeavour Hills cops they're very reasonable. The cop shops only been open there for about a year.

I've had more than my fair share of incidents with bogans too but Iv'e always backed off...my health and my cars health is more important... and plus you know whats provoking them is jealousy.

But seriously some of the members on this forum have WAy too much time on their hands :P The maturity level of SAU has also deteriorated over the past few months too...

And anjoo step back and have a think... makin comments implying how rich you are and how your (ex)R34 being better than a majority of the other cars on this forum arn't gonna win you any friends.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bogan 1 ---- Anjoo 0

It was perhaps unlucky but anjoo you got what you deserved (a wake up call), perhaps you will think twice about the possibilites of playing with bogans next time....

I know i wouldnt be jumping on here telling everyone that i just wrecked a car daddy bought me the majority of as a direct result of someone cutting you off(big deal) and expect alot of symapthy...

Then again i get the impression your not the sort of person that learns from your mistakes :P

Bogan 1 ---- Anjoo 0

It was perhaps unlucky but anjoo you got what you deserved (a wake up call), perhaps you will think twice about the possibilites of playing with bogans next time....

I know i wouldnt be jumping on here telling everyone that i just wrecked a car daddy bought me the majority of as a direct result of someone cutting you off(big deal) and expect alot of symapthy...

Then again i get the impression your not the sort of person that learns from your mistakes :P

although i agree with 95% of the comments in here, and Anjoo brought most this shit on himself... you cant say that 'he got what he deserved' (thats if it happened as he said it)

No one deserves to be taken out and have their car written off even if you retaliated to another f**khead. No one deserves to have their life almost taken away, if there was a massive pole or something else around who knows what would have happened, just for being as much of a nob as the other driver was.

If it it didnt happen as he said then f**k YOU Anjoo, but if it did happen thats some f**ked up shit.... but seriously Anjoo some of the rubbish you have been speaking has made you sound just as much of a wanker as the other dude. Equal to blame.

although i agree with 95% of the comments in here, and Anjoo brought most this shit on himself... you cant say that 'he got what he deserved' (thats if it happened as he said it)

No one deserves to be taken out and have their car written off even if you retaliated to another f**khead. No one deserves to have their life almost taken away, if there was a massive pole or something else around who knows what would have happened, just for being as much of a nob as the other driver was.

If it it didnt happen as he said then f**k YOU Anjoo, but if it did happen thats some f**ked up shit.... but seriously Anjoo some of the rubbish you have been speaking has made you sound just as much of a wanker as the other dude. Equal to blame.

Read the part in brackets, of course i dont think he deserved to be run off the road!

sticky this thread for the other drivers that recently got a skyline....its a valuable lesson. Just because we drive awesome machines, dont mean that we have every right to crack the shits at other drivers, no matter if they were the ones that initiated stupid driving.

I'd love to comment on the smart and safer way you deal with shitheads but I won't seeing as there probably is 14 pages of it and the fact that you probably wouldn't take the hint because of your overly inflated ego.

But I am sorry to hear about your incident, lucky you weren't hurt. All the best mate.

makin comments implying how rich you are and how your (ex)R34 being better than a majority of the other cars on this forum arn't gonna win you any friends

there are probably plenty of relatively stock 33's on here that would blow the doors off his 34, since his 34 doesn't have an an exhaust, front mount, or much else done. all he has is big wheels to slow it down. now there is nothing wrong with a pimpin set of wheels, but the wider the tyre, the slower you accelerate. sure you get more traction, but once you have traction you go slower. if it wasn't true then there wouldn't be so many people using stock wheels at the drags.

sticky this thread for the other drivers that recently got a skyline....its a valuable lesson. Just because we drive awesome machines, dont mean that we have every right to crack the shits at other drivers, no matter if they were the ones that initiated stupid driving.

Exactly my point, ive had mine 5.5 years now and i learnt along time ago.

Theres always a point where u can drop it, anything that happends after that you can then thank yourself for. In this case it would have been the point where u drove up next to him, though you could say the first beep.

Moral of the story, if somone cuts you off or whatever, dont get over the top with them, or you might just bite of more than you can chew and end up with ur car ruined or worse dead!

its funny though, ive never even had a sideways look when driving my car...i live in the western suburbs (which are apparently so bad etc) with plenty of aussies around...also drive to work in broady and still never copped anything....

might have something to do with your attitude anjoo....

we also don't know what happened before the story starts. was anjo0 acting like a tool? did he cut the holden off or pull out in front of him without even seeing him? from his other posts in other threads we know he isn't a big one for using mirrors i'd say, so that is likely .

Edited by mad082

Anjoo, i sympathise. But is it really the smart thing to do to get into a pissing contest with the very people you turned to for support? Grow up. Yes, you were in an accident, which by your account and the people who drove past was quite significant. Yes, you now have one less 34 than you had a month ago. But don't think it was because you were in a skyline, because you come from a rich background, or even because you're asian. You made a poor choice, now live with the consequence. Hopefully next time some self important tool cuts you off or flicks a smoke into you car, you'll remember to do the right thing, instead of risking your own safety over a chunk of steel that, by your own accounts, you can afford to replace.

BTW, is your insurance really going to cover you when they find out that you were driving the car illegally (either by racing, or the fact that it's a banned vehicle)? Those guys take every possible out that they can find to avoid paying you...

And to all the character assasins out there, cut him some slack. Sure he may be immature and senseless, but after the tenth page of grilling i think we all get the idea.

Edited by baron25